BY CLOROX

Nobody has seen quite as many disgusting clogs as Liquid-Plumr Regular Strength Clog Remover. As the original liquid drain opener it s been getting rid of clogs for over 35 years. It really knows how to get rid of clogs clear slow drains and neutralize odors all while being very kind to your pipes. Pour 1/2 bottle (2 cups) slowly down the drain (32oz size) or 1/5 bottle (80oz size). For the toughest clogs pour in entire bottle (32oz size) or 2/5 of the bottle (80oz size). Allow it to work for 15 minutes. In cases of standing water wait until drain is clear. Flush with hot tap water. Repeat if necessary. Stubborn clogs may require additional treatments. see more...

Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Sometimes our sink gets clogged and this has been one of the better products I have found that works and doesn’t do damage to the pipes themselves. It doesn’t have a nice smell but it’s not terrible either and works fast.
Sandi N.
I use this once a month to keep my drains clear.Helps with slow drainage but careful and flush well. Wish I could find it in gel form .It doesn’t have a bad Scent and I would purchase again.
Cinnamon E.
Modesto, CA
I have very long hair and it always falls out it clogs up the last tub and the sink I like this stuff cuz I can pour it at night and then the next morning it works
samantha D.
Semmes
Very dislike this. Bad performance... Bad ingredients involved... bAD BAD BAD BAD. HOOE SOMEONE ELSE HAS BETTER LUCK WKTJ L IT TBAN I DID.
Brittany S.
Ashland City, TN
I use this every time my pipes clog and it always unvlogs everything and its a great deal at walmart.the chemical smell isn't harsh
Jena C.
Winfield
I used this to unclog my bath tub. I read instructions and poured down the drain. The next day the water was still backing up.
Yohan C.
Cleveland, OH
My downstairs bathroom clogs a lot, and this product does what it claims to do. Effective and efficient at an affordable price.
Stephenie M.
Hancock
Definitely works on basic clogs. Not so much in the shower. It can be pricey. I purchase this at Walmart or Family Dollar.
Jocelyn M.
I’m not entirely impressed with it gets the job done. Works quickly but I feel like I need to do it too often.
Kelsey C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this company, affordable and the cost is worth the purchase. Have had many great priducts from them.