BY CLOROX #44 in Trash Bags

Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
After trying many brands of trash bags I found these to be the best. The Clorox name tells me that it's clean. I also have to say they're strong you can compress the trash without the fear of the bags breaking, and taking them out to the dumpster never makes you nervous for fear of breaking in the floor. Highly recommend.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Great prodct and great price for me.  Love this stuff.  Works well in my garbage can, doesn't leak handles the load properly all is good when I have these. They are a little more pricey overall but worth the money that I spend on them. While you can go cheap, not worth the risk.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
I found these trash bags to be so durable. The trash bags durability amazed me.  The pros they are very sturdy and last long. I was impressed, these are the only garbage bags I use. They can be a bit pricey but worth it. I would repurchase and recommend this product.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I typically use Glad trash bags. They hold up well and fit perfectly in the smaller can I have in my kitchen. They work and hold well and have the drawstrong which is a plus. The draw strong is also strong and durable. I would reccomend these to family and friends.
Kelsie A.
Don't get mad get glad is real. I only use these bags. They work great and rarely ever rip! No way I'll every use a different bag for the trash. Never disappointed and they are affordable too! I get ours at Wal-Mart and I would recommend these to everyone.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
Some people buy the off brand garbage bags, but trust me... these are worth the money. I never have to worry about the bags breaking and it definitely conceals the smell of trash. I do not remember the last time I bought a different brand. Great quality!
Michal H.
Thermopolis, WY
This trash bag product is absolutely amazing the cleaning Power is out of this world I recommend to everyone especially if you have stinky little children and a stinky husband lol thank you again for this product!!! It’s the best on the shelves!!
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
These are perfect for bedrooms and bathrooms. I use these all the time. They hold up better than any other trash bag brand I've used. And they hold a lot of weight too! I use slightly bigger ones for my kitchen, and overall, I love them.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
We love the glad trash bags, they are a little expensive but totally worth it! I use these in all of my garbage cans and they don’t disappoint! I would buy them again and I would recommend them to all of my friends!
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
These bags are great for small waste cans like those in your bedrooms or bathrooms. They fit nicely in smaller trash cans and have little flaps to gather the bag up and tie it shut before disposing of it.