BY CLORETS

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in mexico. Questions? Call 1-800-524-2854. see more...

• Where can j dj d this product. It seem that they are discontinued...1 Answers
Neyva G.
Kissimmee, FL
Este es un producto que no puede faltar en el bolsillo, quita mal sabor o malos olores después de cada comida
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Strong gum, but it does the trick. It works for garlic, onion and any other strong smell you may want to cover up!
Stormi Sabrina B.
Portland, OR
The flavor is a bit strong but that makes it the perfect gum for covering up garlic or onion breathe.
Donicia J.
This gum is very strong but cuts bad breath don't like the coating on it not my kind of gum
Suneidy L.
Bowie, MD
I love Clorets! They've been around for so long! I've been enjoying them since I was a kid. I really love the flavor!
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I haven't seen these in years!! The taste is really strong and refreshing I used this instead of mouthwash if I didn't have a small bottle of it in my purse!
Lisa D.
Steinbach, Manitoba
Love this gum remember my grandparents having it when i was younger too. always a favorite
Jenn T.
Where can j dj d this product. It seem that they are discontinued HELP!!