Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices) uploaded by Staci R.Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices) uploaded by Angie C.

BY NONE

• Are the clockwork books as engaging as the mortal instrum...8 Answers
Megan H.
I am so thrilled to return to the World of Cassandra Clare's Nephilim. She never disappoints, and unlike most YA Books, her Heroin is strong and admirable. When, at the time, Mortal Instruments, was done and through, I was heart broken to see the story end. Now, she has returned us to that world, with a whole new set of characters. Characters that deal with difficult, daily struggles and even though they may not be of 'Norm' you have to admire how they find a way to get through them. (I'm tired of reading chapters of heroin's whining over chipped manicures, or silly immature boyfriends.) Clockwork Angel, had me enchanted from beginning to end. CC knows how to grab hold of her readers, leaving you satisfied in the end, yet driving you mad with anticipation for her next book in the series. I would definitely recommend this book, as well as her others and I can't wait to grab hold of the next book in the Infernal Devices Series
Áine R.
I was so excited when I realized there was another Shadowhunters series. I almost loved this series more than the original. It was really World-building in the sense that it provided a lot of Shadowhunter history and the characters were likable. I would recommend.
Taylor M.
united states
It wasn't so boring that I couldn't finish it, Will Herondale was so dreamy (yes, dreamy), and the characters were all funny and typical, but like I said, it was fairly typical and pretty slow.
Alexxandria H.
Oof girl this is one hell of a book series. I am in love with them!! Storyline is just fantastic and well written. The Author has many other books as well and those are great too. I definitely recommend this to read
Madison S.
Banks, OR
Anything that she writes you cannot put down. It’s such a good concept with a great love story behind it. I read all of the books a couple summers ago..... and there’s a lot of them! Highly recommend
Brittany D.
Loved this prequel trilogy to The Mortal Instruments. It was nased on all of the same ideas but followed different characters in an earlier time period. It was very interesting to see the Shadow World from a different time and of course I always love a love story as well. Great series!!
Maria C.
I loved this book! It was full of action, romance, and suspense! After reading this book, I was pumped for the next two! This book is affordable if you buy the paperback. I would gladly recommend this book if you are into the above detail (:
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
So this book....it was very hyped up and all of the book tubers I follow recommended it. I have not read the mortal instruments yet, so this was my first experience of the world of shadow hunters. First off, the book is good, it's not bad, but it isn't amazing. I was able to finish it in two days, so it is a very easy read. The problem is, I knew every "twist" that was going to happen. Now I have loved some books even though they were predictable, but not this one. I didn't particularly care about any of the characters (with the exception of Jem, Thomas, and Charlotte & Henry). Tessa is very annoying to me, and I cannot stand Will, though for some reason everybody LOVES him (maybe he gets better with the series). I'm going to give the next book a chance, but the first third of the trilogy is somewhat of a dud. Also I realize this is a somewhat negative review for something I gave 4 stars, but I rarely give a book less than a four unless it completely bores me.
Angie C.
This is the prequel series to The Mortal Instruments series also by the lovely Cassandra Clare. I personally love this series more than TMI due to the breathtaking Victorian England setting and badass main characters! I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this book for everyone! Plus, the shadowhunters TV show just came out so you can watch it and if you are interested, the books are available! I'm a book blogger and this is one of the series that really sparked my interest to read more books and become active in the bookstagram area!
Kaitlyn P.
This is such a good series. If you're a fan of the other Cassandra Clare novels or anything similar, you'll love this. I'm so attached to the characters at this point and I'd recommend it to anyone
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
Are the clockwork books as engaging as the mortal instruments? I want to start this series but worry it'll be too similar and I'll get bored. Is that the case or are these just as good?