Clive Christian Women Pure Perfume Spray 1.6 Oz

by Clive Christian

Clive Christian No. 1 was not only the debut of the British label’s luxury perfume line, but it was also heralded as reaching the highest degree of opulence that a scent could possibly achieve. Crafted from the finest ingredients in the world, the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clive Christian Women Pure Perfume Spray 1.6 Oz!
Lilianne R.
El primer regalo de navidad que mi esposo me hizo fue este perfume, un perfume único, una esencia como ninguna otra, bien puro este perfume, hay que saber usarlo pues su aceite es bien concentrado. Lo recomiendo
J Jasmine V.
Miramar, FL
Clive Christian No. 1  has one of the majestic looking gold bottle I have ever owned. It exudes that "royal highness" design and I most likely purchased it mainly for it's aesthetics. It is without a question pricey, I believe I paid $350 for a very small bottle (on sale!). However, it is what you would expect wearing the same fragrance brand as Queen Elizabeth,  the Queen of England ONLY wears. The fragrance itself is quite strong, complex and has that deep powdery scent. My mother always uses it when she comes by and I might have worn it one time when I spent a night with friends drinking whiskey and having proper Cuban cigars.

Looking for your answer?