MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance Value & Gift SetsClive Christian
Original Collection X Feminine Eau de Parfum 034 oz

Clive Christian Original Collection X Feminine Eau de Parfum 0.34 oz.

by Clive Christian

Clive Christian Original Collection X Feminine Eau de Parfum 0.34 oz-Beauty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clive Christian Original Collection X Feminine Eau de Parfum 0.34 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
SarahPesa G.
Purchased at: Beautylish
I love this scent so much! Definitely my favorite hair perfume for a nice refreshment. This scent is luxe, sweet but not overly feminine. It’s very sexy but can be worn day or night in my opinion. It’s pricey but it’s a nice gift to give to yourself!
Barbie K.
San Francisco, CA
This was my second luxury fragrance purchase that I ever made for myself. It is very expensive, but you are paying for incredible, artisan flowers. Both the Feminine and Masculine scents smell divine. I try not to waste a single drop because it is amazing.
Sharon T.
Great perfume last for ages. Great for evening wear but yes it is pricey but worth it. No improvement needed

Looking for your answer?