Clive Christian Noble VII Cosmos Flower Perfume Spray

by Clive Christian

bKEY NOTES/bbr- Top note lemonbr- Middle note cosmos/cocoabr- Base note benzoinbrbrFRAGRANCE FAMILYbrGourmandbrbrABOUT THE FRAGRANCEbrNoble VII Cosmos Flower is a beautifully feminine yet complex perfume that gives depth and integrity to the modern gourmand genre of fragrance. A delicious blend of sweet benzoin and caramel in the base is given a chypre twist with bitter cocoa dry amber and a hidden touch of leather that unfurls as the fragrance warms. The bouquet at the heart wraps around a deep and rich fruity plum accord that fuses with the intensity of ylang-ylang the sensuality of jasmine the fruitiness of osmanthus and the chocolatey note of cosmos flower. To replicate the rich chocolaty aroma of the cosmos flower natural cocoa has been used in the heart whilst creamy like chocolate the use of cocoa adds a dark bitter edge to the perfume. A distinct fruit character is also found at the top of the fragrance while sparkling pink pepper and a touch of fiery rum bring warmth and fun.ulli1.6 oz./liliWeb ID 2440016/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clive Christian Noble VII Cosmos Flower Perfume Spray!
Atina A.
Baltimore
Love. This. Fragrance. It is a treasure to wear. So many compliments when I wear this. It’s not over powering. It wears just right. This is my second bottle.
Alyona M.
Glendale, CA
I have Magnolia and the original feminine, its 2 of my favorite smells. Where do I start if you ever wanna splurge on fragrance this is it. Both of them smell more sweet but not like the ones to give you a headache. It lasts all day and the original feminine became my signature scent. While since Magnolia is way too expensive so I used only for special occasions. P.S. if you wanna feel reach and luxurios you gotta own one 😉

Looking for your answer?