BY CLIRADEX

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Cliradex, a preservative-free, all natural lid, lash and facial cleanser with 4-terpineol (derived from tee trea oil), is a game changer in your management of blepharitis, demodex, dry eye and rosacea. As is, tea tree oil could be harsh, especially on the face. Cliradex is the only commercially available product that isolates 4-terpineol, the active ingredient of tea tree oil. The patented and proprietary solution is a natural way to keep your eyelids and skin clean, comfortable and healthy. Backed by science: cliradex is scientifically shown to be safe and effective to control lid margin diseases. The effectiveness of cliradex formulation has been published in over a dozen peer-reviewed papers and studies. How much do i need? Cliradex is intended to be used once or twice daily. Your needs may vary based upon your condition. Consult your eye care provider if needed. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Amber L.
I had an issue with demodex and the ophthalmologist recommended that I start using these. They sting a lot if you open your eyes before it's completely dry. I use it at night which is what my optometrist recommended. I wash my face then use these and keep my eyes closed and fan my face until it dries. When I saw the optometrist a while after I had been using them she said there was no sign of demodex, so obviously they work. They also seem to really help the rosacea on my cheeks if I swipe it over them as well. I don't like that they are so expensive though.