Clipper Fairtrade Mint Green Tea uploaded by Ashley M.

BY CLIPPER

The perfect balancing act, this bright and breezy green tea has been infused with a cooling menthol peppermint flavour.

Green tea, natural peppermint flavouring (4.5%), peppermint leaves (1%).

Brewing Instructions:

Always use fresh water. Boil and leave to cool for a minute before pouring over the tea bag. Allow to infuse for 1-3 minutes. The rest is up to you.

Geri O.
Cupar
Love this tea. I never liked green tea but kept trying it as I wanted the health benefits. I tried clipper green tea with mint and I was hooked. It’s so refreshing and I like how the bags are un bleached and it’s fairtrade. I have tried other brands of green tea with mint but none match up to clipper. Clipper tea has a peppermint taste while others have more spearmint. It is priced competitively but I would happily pay more than other brands for it.
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
I go through phased of drinking tonnes of green tea then nothing for a while, when i want to have something refreshing i will chose this Mint Green Tea.

Each cup is refreshing and light, not too strong with mint - its just the perfect balance.

May sound horrible but i dont even mind drinking this once it has cooled down!