BY CLIO

A new and improved formula with an airtight locked cap makes the Clio waterproof pen liner unbeatable! No flaking, no smudging—this is liquid eyeliner revolutionized. The brush pen applicator tip allows for effortless dramatic winged eyeliner or barely-there, precise lines that will last all day and all night. And when you’re done? The Clio Waterproof Pen Liner is easy to remove with oil cleanser or makeup remover.

Kill Black: Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbon Black, Alcohol Beheneth-30, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethanol, Sodium Hydroxide Kill Brown: Water, Iron Oxides, Ethyhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer’ Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Ethanol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate

• How long does this eyeliner last and is it really waterpr...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between the brush and pen liner? I...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this eyeliner.is it great ? how long doe...2 Answers
CLIO Waterproof Pen Liner
  • "Very clear and precise liner - in as much as you are steady with the hand anyway! Lasts all day (in the dry) but is not super waterproof (ie. I would never swim or surf in this and expect it to come out looking good - for that I rely on Cannonball Mascara by Urban Decay and its virtually physics-defying performance. I have yet to find a liquid/pen/brush liner which can do the same). It does work well for those seeking a waterproof liner with the intent of preventing transfer from the top line to upper lids - though I do use a primer (MAC paint) all over my eye from lash to brow, which I find makes any liner and shadow last their best. The Clio Waterproof Pen Liner in Kill Black has a highly gloss finish when it dries, which sometimes reflects light off the line so effectively as to provide the optical illusion of gaps in the line, which may or may not bug you. It sticks well to any powder applied over the top of it (say silver/grey pigment, to create a gunmetal-looking eyeliner effect" in 16 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner, stays on literally all day. It's water proof and great for long days. One of my favorite eyeliners! " in 15 reviews
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner. Gives the perfect cat eye and last a very long time. I bought another one right after I used my first one because I expected to quickly run out and after using it for two months I still haven't touched the new eyeliner. This is something I must have on hand all the time. " in 4 reviews
  • "Fantastic. goes on so smoothly and stays on all night. doesn't smudge and looks beautifully crisp." in 3 reviews
  • "I got the brown liner from testerkorea and have been wearing it almost every day. The tip is thin and it applies sooooo smoothly. Application is very easy, might be suitable for people who are new to liquid eyeliners. It is the most expensive and best eyeliner that I currently own, I also got a free mini mascara with it. Love the brush so much that I'll probably keep it and use it for gel liner when it's empty. Will buy the black edition very soon." in 3 reviews
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
THIS is the only eye liner i use ^^ I’ve tried stila and Kat von d but this will NEVER move. I have Monolids so when i put liners on there’s a 100% chance that it’ll smudge but this product is solid^^ there’s a Pen and Brush type. If you’re not quite good about applying liner then i recommend you start with the Pen^^ it’s got better control
Linda X.
New York
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
I discovered this eyeliner years ago and despite trying other eyeliners, this is the one I go back to every time because it’s just too perfect. It looks like a lot of other people have discovered it too because the price of it on Amazon keeps increasing over time. It’s still worth it though. Kill black is such an intense black but still glides over the skin for a perfect cateye.
Minkyung K.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
I started wearing makeup Sophomore yr in HS and I started off with eyeliners. IT WAS A DAMN STRUGGLE trying to find the right eyeliner because not only do I have asian monolids, its also slightly hooded close to my lash line and oily!! So when I was on a hunt to find the perfect eyeliner, I must've tried billions of eyeliners before coming to CLIO! The pen is easy to use, pigmented, dries matte, and last all day! I always get compliments when I do my eyeliner because it doesn't smudge and looks fresh all day!
Karm M.
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
Precise and amazing when it’s new and just opened. As time went on it definitely started to become more difficult to use both in drawing a wing and filling it in and then I’d have to start going over the area and shaking the liner a lot. Since I’ve had to shake it so often recently the ink has gotten inside the lid so sometimes the lid gets partially stuck and sticks to the other part of the liner. It’s pretty expensive and difficult to now find in Canada (I had originally purchased it in Korea). I can’t seem to find it anywhere online to have it shipped to me which is disappointing as I did enjoy this eyeliner it was one of the best I’ve tried.
Sharon W.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
I've tried a lot of different eyeliners - Stila, Kat Von D, Loreal, Etude House, etc. Clio Pen liner is one of my favorites. The only downside is that the eyeliner is not very waterproof. Although I don't get raccoon eyes or dark circles, by the end of the day, my eyeliner is often erased. On a brighter note, the pen is great and application is so easy.
I have been on the market for a waterproof liner that doesn't make me look like a panda at the end of the day. I've tried heaps of stuff from high end to drugstore but clio's the one that I swear by. Nothing has come close to this. My lids are oily even when I put primer on so every time I use liquid liners, they tend to smudge. But with clio kill black, it stays put and the colour pay off is great. It's super black! 🙌🏻 And it doesn't dry out too so you can use it to its full capacity! 5 stars for this one!
Daisy V.
Minnesota
I love this liner! I use this almost everyday next to my other fave! It lasts all day considering how extremely oily my eye lids and under eye and entire face oils up lol. Definitely repurchasing.
Clementina M.
Compton, CA
Love this liner! Must have! Lasts long and looks amazing. It has become one my favorites. High-quality yet affordable
Nina O.
I LOVE THIS EYELINER. It doesn’t budge and is totally waterproof. The brush pen makes it easy to apply even for beginners. It’s a great deal and I have bought it over and over again. This is definitely my go to liner.
Love X.
I got this in brown and I absolutely love it! I use this for a natural look that is not too overwhelming for day use, and it's a gorgeous brown-- light but with another layer it pops! I use it daily and after half a year I'm still using my first pen-- considered long! Will definitely repurchase!
desiree t.
Aurora, IL
Is it only available on amazon?
Polina C.
How long does this eyeliner last and is it really waterproof?
sara m.
yakima, WA
I've been eyeing this eyeliner.is it great ? how long does it last ?
Judy T.
San Francisco, CA
What is the difference between the brush and pen liner? I've heard that there are two versions - a brush tip and a felt tip. I currently have the brush tip and I run into issues occasionally where ink stops flowing and the liner starts flaking when I try going over the same spot multiple times. Does this happen with the felt tip?
Juliet L.
I've read that the black is better than the brown version in pigmentation and application. Has anyone tried both?

Amazon