BY CLIO

A new and improved formula with an airtight locked cap makes the Clio waterproof pen liner unbeatable! No flaking, no smudging—this is liquid eyeliner revolutionized. The brush pen applicator tip allows for effortless dramatic winged eyeliner or barely-there, precise lines that will last all day and all night. And when you’re done? The Clio Waterproof Pen Liner is easy to remove with oil cleanser or makeup remover.

Kill Black: Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbon Black, Alcohol Beheneth-30, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethanol, Sodium Hydroxide Kill Brown: Water, Iron Oxides, Ethyhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer’ Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Ethanol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate

• How long does this eyeliner last and is it really waterpr...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between the brush and pen liner? I...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this eyeliner.is it great ? how long doe...2 Answers
CLIO Waterproof Pen Liner
  • "Very clear and precise liner - in as much as you are steady with the hand anyway! Lasts all day (in the dry) but is not super waterproof (ie. I would never swim or surf in this and expect it to come out looking good - for that I rely on Cannonball Mascara by Urban Decay and its virtually physics-defying performance. I have yet to find a liquid/pen/brush liner which can do the same). It does work well for those seeking a waterproof liner with the intent of preventing transfer from the top line to upper lids - though I do use a primer (MAC paint) all over my eye from lash to brow, which I find makes any liner and shadow last their best. The Clio Waterproof Pen Liner in Kill Black has a highly gloss finish when it dries, which sometimes reflects light off the line so effectively as to provide the optical illusion of gaps in the line, which may or may not bug you. It sticks well to any powder applied over the top of it (say silver/grey pigment, to create a gunmetal-looking eyeliner effect" in 16 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner, stays on literally all day. It's water proof and great for long days. One of my favorite eyeliners! " in 15 reviews
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner. Gives the perfect cat eye and last a very long time. I bought another one right after I used my first one because I expected to quickly run out and after using it for two months I still haven't touched the new eyeliner. This is something I must have on hand all the time. " in 4 reviews
  • "Fantastic. goes on so smoothly and stays on all night. doesn't smudge and looks beautifully crisp." in 3 reviews
  • "I got the brown liner from testerkorea and have been wearing it almost every day. The tip is thin and it applies sooooo smoothly. Application is very easy, might be suitable for people who are new to liquid eyeliners. It is the most expensive and best eyeliner that I currently own, I also got a free mini mascara with it. Love the brush so much that I'll probably keep it and use it for gel liner when it's empty. Will buy the black edition very soon." in 3 reviews
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
One of the better eyeliners I've tried the problem I often have with most is that I have to reapply half way through the day, this is very long lasting and I have no worries of it fading or looking cheap.
Love X.
I got this in brown and I absolutely love it! I use this for a natural look that is not too overwhelming for day use, and it's a gorgeous brown-- light but with another layer it pops! I use it daily and after half a year I'm still using my first pen-- considered long! Will definitely repurchase!
Stephanie M.
San Bernardino
My holy grail of eyeliners. One of my favorite, easy to use, sets to a matte finish, stays put. Great to wear to an event when crying a lot. Can last through heat a rain storm this is just amazing.
Susan K.
Toronto, ON
Found this for a super affordable price. The pen has a great tip and the ink flows very nicely. Very comparable to the Kat Von D tattoo eye liner. It had okay staying power.
Tess S.
Rottne
Review for: 02 KILL BLOWN more...
My thoughts on CLIO Kill Brown Waterproof Brush LinerThis is my favorite liner of all time, I have tried a few and I always come back to this one. I often use eyeliner as tight lining (to make my lashes look fuller) and as a thin line on my eyelid. I have hooded eyes (which mean that I have skin falling down on my eyes) so if I use to heavy eyeliner. The only thing you see is a line, which is not what I prefer. The brush is fine, which makes it really easy to make thin lines if that is what you prefer (like me) but it is also easy to make thicker lines.The first stroke is pigmented and more reddish brown, but if you need more color, just add an extra line on top and you will get a darker brown color.The kill brown eyeliner is waterproof and it dries instantly, so no smudging is possible. And it really is waterproof.If you use eyeliner over a lot of eye shadow, make sure to clean the brush for hygienic reasons. Just wipe it off on a piece of paper.The brush of it doesn’t seem to get bad either, the brush stays in shape until the liner is finished, or when you replace it (due to expiration dates).This eyeliner will last a whole day on my lid, and doesn’t transfer at all. Still it doesn’t mean it is hard to remove. It actually removes very easily with an eye makeup remover. I use Skinfood milkshake makeup remover and it gets the job done.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Review for: Clio Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black + Kill Brown (Buy 1 Get 1) more...
That's a great eye liner!

Rich color, makes a very precise line, long wear time, no smudges, but
at the same time, it's very easy to remove, no need in special products
for that, just water and regular cleanser.
Julie L.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
I used to switch back and forth between gel and liquid liners but ever since I discovered the clio pen four years ago, I haven’t used anything else since. It stays put, is super dark, and really affordable. Highly recommended!
Crystal F.
My almost HG eyeliner! The only thing that would need improvement is that the tip dries out really easily so you have to clean it to get a fluid line
Chloe S.
I always thought KVD made the best eyeliners until I used this CLIO Waterproof Brush Liner Kill Black eyeliner. Not only this eyeliner delivers true black color, but it is also long lasting and waterproof! Compared to KVD, this product is more affordable but it may not be easily accessible for some. If you don't mind buying it online and waiting from shipping time, I highly recommend trying this eyeliner instead of KVD! Also, just to throw some side fact, LVMH (the parent company that owns high end brands such as Louis Vuitton) recently acquired this company so if LVMH believes in CLIO products, then I am using the right product!
Emmi W.
Marrero, LA
So pigmented and precise. I don't know why I own 10 eyeliners now that I have this one. I literally am a huge liquid eyeliner junkie and would use 3 eyeliners to complete my eyes...no more! This outshines every liquid eyeliner on the market.
desiree t.
Aurora, IL
Is it only available on amazon?
Polina C.
How long does this eyeliner last and is it really waterproof?
sara m.
yakima, WA
I've been eyeing this eyeliner.is it great ? how long does it last ?
Judy T.
San Francisco, CA
What is the difference between the brush and pen liner? I've heard that there are two versions - a brush tip and a felt tip. I currently have the brush tip and I run into issues occasionally where ink stops flowing and the liner starts flaking when I try going over the same spot multiple times. Does this happen with the felt tip?
Juliet L.
I've read that the black is better than the brown version in pigmentation and application. Has anyone tried both?

Amazon