BY CLIO

A new and improved formula with an airtight locked cap makes the Clio waterproof pen liner unbeatable! No flaking, no smudging—this is liquid eyeliner revolutionized. The brush pen applicator tip allows for effortless dramatic winged eyeliner or barely-there, precise lines that will last all day and all night. And when you’re done? The Clio Waterproof Pen Liner is easy to remove with oil cleanser or makeup remover.

Kill Black: Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbon Black, Alcohol Beheneth-30, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethanol, Sodium Hydroxide Kill Brown: Water, Iron Oxides, Ethyhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer’ Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Ethanol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate

• How long does this eyeliner last and is it really waterpr...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between the brush and pen liner? I...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this eyeliner.is it great ? how long doe...2 Answers
CLIO Waterproof Pen Liner
  • "Very clear and precise liner - in as much as you are steady with the hand anyway! Lasts all day (in the dry) but is not super waterproof (ie. I would never swim or surf in this and expect it to come out looking good - for that I rely on Cannonball Mascara by Urban Decay and its virtually physics-defying performance. I have yet to find a liquid/pen/brush liner which can do the same). It does work well for those seeking a waterproof liner with the intent of preventing transfer from the top line to upper lids - though I do use a primer (MAC paint) all over my eye from lash to brow, which I find makes any liner and shadow last their best. The Clio Waterproof Pen Liner in Kill Black has a highly gloss finish when it dries, which sometimes reflects light off the line so effectively as to provide the optical illusion of gaps in the line, which may or may not bug you. It sticks well to any powder applied over the top of it (say silver/grey pigment, to create a gunmetal-looking eyeliner effect" in 16 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner, stays on literally all day. It's water proof and great for long days. One of my favorite eyeliners! " in 15 reviews
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner. Gives the perfect cat eye and last a very long time. I bought another one right after I used my first one because I expected to quickly run out and after using it for two months I still haven't touched the new eyeliner. This is something I must have on hand all the time. " in 4 reviews
  • "Fantastic. goes on so smoothly and stays on all night. doesn't smudge and looks beautifully crisp." in 3 reviews
  • "I got the brown liner from testerkorea and have been wearing it almost every day. The tip is thin and it applies sooooo smoothly. Application is very easy, might be suitable for people who are new to liquid eyeliners. It is the most expensive and best eyeliner that I currently own, I also got a free mini mascara with it. Love the brush so much that I'll probably keep it and use it for gel liner when it's empty. Will buy the black edition very soon." in 3 reviews
Jess L.
My favorite eyeliner! I have it in brown and black. I usually use brown for work when I have to start very early. Looks softer. It literally lasts all day and never smudges! I can cry, sweat and rub my eyes and this stays put. Also very easy to remove. Just comes off with any regular cleanser. I've bought this about 3x since I started using it last year. Such a great deal for the price!
Carlen Z.
Hamilton, NY
Definitely my holy grail liquid eyeliner! I bought this after years of using Kat Von D's tattoo liner and it kept drying out after not that many uses; my friend recommended Club Clio's Kill Black pen liner and I haven't gone back since! It can be a little smudgy if your eyelids are on the oily side, but for the most part, once it's dry, it's sticking until the makeup remover hits it.
I have been on the market for a waterproof liner that doesn't make me look like a panda at the end of the day. I've tried heaps of stuff from high end to drugstore but clio's the one that I swear by. Nothing has come close to this. My lids are oily even when I put primer on so every time I use liquid liners, they tend to smudge. But with clio kill black, it stays put and the colour pay off is great. It's super black! 🙌🏻 And it doesn't dry out too so you can use it to its full capacity! 5 stars for this one!
Emmi W.
Marrero, LA
So pigmented and precise. I don't know why I own 10 eyeliners now that I have this one. I literally am a huge liquid eyeliner junkie and would use 3 eyeliners to complete my eyes...no more! This outshines every liquid eyeliner on the market.
Hannah R.
Shawnee, KS
Move OVER KVD there is a new ballin' liquid eyeliner in town. This eyeliner is sharp as heck and works really really well. I will say that the regular formula is not waterproof in the slightest but the waterproof formula stays all day without budging. This is a great value if you can get it for a good price. I LOVE it.
Tammy H.
Ridgewood, NY
This is one of my favorite waterproof liquid eyeliners. You can easily control the thickness of the line you draw by modifying the amount of pressure you apply to the brush tip. The lines it creates are smooth and sharp. The color is highly pigmented. It definitely lasts all day.
Kenia L.
My favorite eyeliner of all time. Eyeliner is pretty much the only thing I can apply right so I am always on the hunt for a good eyeliner and I cannot find anything that compares to this. It lasts all day with a base and is so easy to use. Highly recommend this.
Maia S.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
This eyeliner is dark, it goes on smoothly, and it stays. Forever. It's perfect for your super pointy dramatic wings or a slightly more subtle look. Definitely one of my top favorite liquid liners. It also doesn't run! When it starts to come off, it kind of flakes instead of running all over your face.
Kim P.
MUST HAVE FOR ALL MAKEUP NEEDS! Seriously, this is the best liquid eyeliner I’ve ever used. It is extremely long lasting and does not smudge at all! Also, the color is very vivid and bold. The brush is very fine and precise.
Cheyenne W.
Tehachapi, CA
desiree t.
Aurora, IL
Is it only available on amazon?
Polina C.
How long does this eyeliner last and is it really waterproof?
sara m.
yakima, WA
I've been eyeing this eyeliner.is it great ? how long does it last ?
Judy T.
San Francisco, CA
What is the difference between the brush and pen liner? I've heard that there are two versions - a brush tip and a felt tip. I currently have the brush tip and I run into issues occasionally where ink stops flowing and the liner starts flaking when I try going over the same spot multiple times. Does this happen with the felt tip?
Juliet L.
I've read that the black is better than the brown version in pigmentation and application. Has anyone tried both?

Amazon