BY CLIO

A new and improved formula with an airtight locked cap makes the Clio waterproof pen liner unbeatable! No flaking, no smudging—this is liquid eyeliner revolutionized. The brush pen applicator tip allows for effortless dramatic winged eyeliner or barely-there, precise lines that will last all day and all night. And when you’re done? The Clio Waterproof Pen Liner is easy to remove with oil cleanser or makeup remover.

Kill Black: Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbon Black, Alcohol Beheneth-30, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethanol, Sodium Hydroxide Kill Brown: Water, Iron Oxides, Ethyhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer’ Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Ethanol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate

• How long does this eyeliner last and is it really waterpr...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between the brush and pen liner? I...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this eyeliner.is it great ? how long doe...2 Answers
CLIO Waterproof Pen Liner
  • "Very clear and precise liner - in as much as you are steady with the hand anyway! Lasts all day (in the dry) but is not super waterproof (ie. I would never swim or surf in this and expect it to come out looking good - for that I rely on Cannonball Mascara by Urban Decay and its virtually physics-defying performance. I have yet to find a liquid/pen/brush liner which can do the same). It does work well for those seeking a waterproof liner with the intent of preventing transfer from the top line to upper lids - though I do use a primer (MAC paint) all over my eye from lash to brow, which I find makes any liner and shadow last their best. The Clio Waterproof Pen Liner in Kill Black has a highly gloss finish when it dries, which sometimes reflects light off the line so effectively as to provide the optical illusion of gaps in the line, which may or may not bug you. It sticks well to any powder applied over the top of it (say silver/grey pigment, to create a gunmetal-looking eyeliner effect" in 16 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner, stays on literally all day. It's water proof and great for long days. One of my favorite eyeliners! " in 15 reviews
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner. Gives the perfect cat eye and last a very long time. I bought another one right after I used my first one because I expected to quickly run out and after using it for two months I still haven't touched the new eyeliner. This is something I must have on hand all the time. " in 4 reviews
  • "Fantastic. goes on so smoothly and stays on all night. doesn't smudge and looks beautifully crisp." in 3 reviews
  • "I got the brown liner from testerkorea and have been wearing it almost every day. The tip is thin and it applies sooooo smoothly. Application is very easy, might be suitable for people who are new to liquid eyeliners. It is the most expensive and best eyeliner that I currently own, I also got a free mini mascara with it. Love the brush so much that I'll probably keep it and use it for gel liner when it's empty. Will buy the black edition very soon." in 3 reviews
Julie L.
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
I used to switch back and forth between gel and liquid liners but ever since I discovered the clio pen four years ago, I haven’t used anything else since. It stays put, is super dark, and really affordable. Highly recommended!
Liana C.
The Clio pen liner works pretty will, it's a little stiff so it's hard to get thin lines until you get used to it. Other than that, it's pigmented and good for filling in. I personally like the Clio brush liner better but would also buy this again!
Daisy V.
Minnesota
I love this liner! I use this almost everyday next to my other fave! It lasts all day considering how extremely oily my eye lids and under eye and entire face oils up lol. Definitely repurchasing.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Review for: Clio Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black + Kill Brown (Buy 1 Get 1) more...
That's a great eye liner!

Rich color, makes a very precise line, long wear time, no smudges, but
at the same time, it's very easy to remove, no need in special products
for that, just water and regular cleanser.
Sharon W.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
I've tried a lot of different eyeliners - Stila, Kat Von D, Loreal, Etude House, etc. Clio Pen liner is one of my favorites. The only downside is that the eyeliner is not very waterproof. Although I don't get raccoon eyes or dark circles, by the end of the day, my eyeliner is often erased. On a brighter note, the pen is great and application is so easy.
Anna L.
My absolutely holy grail liquid eyeliner. It replaced my Sephora high precision liquid liner that I was using before. The color is very black so you don't have to worry about layering to get that black color. The staying power is amazing. I'm not sure if it's really waterproof but I don't get any smudges from this eyeliner even after a crazy Insanity workout after work. The brush is thin and precise so you can get that perfect winged look. I'm already on my 3rd or 4th one!
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
I've tried numerous liquid liners (Stila, dollywink, faceshop, physicians formula, eyeko) and this one is my favorite! I only use liquid liners with brush tips because it's the best for creating those crisp wings. The formula of this eyeliner is amazing! My friend didn't have time to remove her makeup before hot yoga, and it still looked fantastic after!
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA
I have always found a perfect eyeliner for me. But it seems to be impossible. I have tried tons of eyeliners from drugstore to high-end but none of them can makes me feel like " wow this is the one and only eyeliner for me". Until I found this eyeliner in a Japan store. I'm like " maybe it will work for me , let's try". Then I am so surprised that this eyeliner is so smooth, easy to apply and stay around 12 hours in my eye. The pen is so small and super smooth that you can draw a perfect wing eyeline. This is definitely my favorite eyeliner ever!!!!!!
Julia D.
I have terribly oily eyelids and usually any eyeliner gives me panda eyes by the afternoon. Because of this I exclusively use liquid eyeliner because it gives the best definition with the least amount of smearing. I've tried everything from cult classics like Stila, eyeko, and Kat von D, to Asian favorites like Dollywink. This is by far the best. Not only does it give you the cleanest line but with the richest black color, but it also never smudges on my oily lids. This is seriously the best.
Jess L.
My favorite eyeliner! I have it in brown and black. I usually use brown for work when I have to start very early. Looks softer. It literally lasts all day and never smudges! I can cry, sweat and rub my eyes and this stays put. Also very easy to remove. Just comes off with any regular cleanser. I've bought this about 3x since I started using it last year. Such a great deal for the price!
desiree t.
Aurora, IL
Is it only available on amazon?
Polina C.
How long does this eyeliner last and is it really waterproof?
sara m.
yakima, WA
I've been eyeing this eyeliner.is it great ? how long does it last ?
Judy T.
San Francisco, CA
What is the difference between the brush and pen liner? I've heard that there are two versions - a brush tip and a felt tip. I currently have the brush tip and I run into issues occasionally where ink stops flowing and the liner starts flaking when I try going over the same spot multiple times. Does this happen with the felt tip?
Juliet L.
I've read that the black is better than the brown version in pigmentation and application. Has anyone tried both?

Amazon