Minkyung K.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
I started wearing makeup Sophomore yr in HS and I started off with eyeliners. IT WAS A DAMN STRUGGLE trying to find the right eyeliner because not only do I have asian monolids, its also slightly hooded close to my lash line and oily!! So when I was on a hunt to find the perfect eyeliner, I must've tried billions of eyeliners before coming to CLIO! The pen is easy to use, pigmented, dries matte, and last all day! I always get compliments when I do my eyeliner because it doesn't smudge and looks fresh all day!