Lauren L.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 01 KILL BLACK more...
Obsessed!  I used to use Bobbi Brow's Gel Eyeliner for years but wanted to simplify and not have to use a separate brush.  Then switched to Stila's Waterproof liquid liner but the felt tip would get worn down and no longer make precise lines.  Club Clio is by far the best!  I have super oily eyelids, even when I use an eye primer, by afternoon I'm all oily.  So I need a liner with staying power, which is this!  And it's super black, the tip never dulls, and I love how easy it is to control.  I've tried the Club Clio Brush Liner and it's great, but when eye shadow gets on the brush tip, it hinders the ink flow, and this doesn't happen with this Pen Liner!