BY CLIO

A new and improved formula with an airtight locked cap makes the Clio waterproof pen liner unbeatable! No flaking, no smudging—this is liquid eyeliner revolutionized. The brush pen applicator tip allows for effortless dramatic winged eyeliner or barely-there, precise lines that will last all day and all night. And when you’re done? The Clio Waterproof Pen Liner is easy to remove with oil cleanser or makeup remover.

Kill Black: Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbon Black, Alcohol Beheneth-30, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethanol, Sodium Hydroxide Kill Brown: Water, Iron Oxides, Ethyhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer’ Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Ethanol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate

• How long does this eyeliner last and is it really waterpr...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between the brush and pen liner? I...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this eyeliner.is it great ? how long doe...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very clear and precise liner - in as much as you are steady with the hand anyway! Lasts all day (in the dry) but is not super waterproof (ie. I would never swim or surf in this and expect it to come out looking good - for that I rely on Cannonball Mascara by Urban Decay and its virtually physics-defying performance. I have yet to find a liquid/pen/brush liner which can do the same). It does work well for those seeking a waterproof liner with the intent of preventing transfer from the top line to upper lids - though I do use a primer (MAC paint) all over my eye from lash to brow, which I find makes any liner and shadow last their best. The Clio Waterproof Pen Liner in Kill Black has a highly gloss finish when it dries, which sometimes reflects light off the line so effectively as to provide the optical illusion of gaps in the line, which may or may not bug you. It sticks well to any powder applied over the top of it (say silver/grey pigment, to create a gunmetal-looking eyeliner effect" in 16 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner, stays on literally all day. It's water proof and great for long days. One of my favorite eyeliners! " in 15 reviews
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner. Gives the perfect cat eye and last a very long time. I bought another one right after I used my first one because I expected to quickly run out and after using it for two months I still haven't touched the new eyeliner. This is something I must have on hand all the time. " in 4 reviews
  • "Fantastic. goes on so smoothly and stays on all night. doesn't smudge and looks beautifully crisp." in 3 reviews
  • "I got the brown liner from testerkorea and have been wearing it almost every day. The tip is thin and it applies sooooo smoothly. Application is very easy, might be suitable for people who are new to liquid eyeliners. It is the most expensive and best eyeliner that I currently own, I also got a free mini mascara with it. Love the brush so much that I'll probably keep it and use it for gel liner when it's empty. Will buy the black edition very soon." in 3 reviews
Alice L.
Chicago
Review for: Kill Black/001 more...
I bought this eyeliner in Shanghai for about 160RMB. The eyeliner is great that it allows you to do thin and thick strokes. It's a brush tip eyeliner so sometimes the bristles of it can stray away from the main brush. I had this eyeliner for about 4 months before it started becoming dry. When that happens, no ink will flow out from the fine tip and I would have to draw strokes on my hand to get it going before I can apply it on.

The formula does last long throughout the day and does not smear. It comes off easily with cleansing oil. I recommend this product for a decent waterproof eyeliner.
Nina O.
I LOVE THIS EYELINER. It doesn’t budge and is totally waterproof. The brush pen makes it easy to apply even for beginners. It’s a great deal and I have bought it over and over again. This is definitely my go to liner.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my holy grail liner! I’ve tried out others that only end up disappointing, and I keep coming back to this one. Awesome staying power! I recommended this to a friend, and when she got caught in a rainstorm she was amazed to see that her eyeliner hadn’t budged. This applies really easily — you do need 2 coats to get a really glossy, dark black line. But this last ALL DAY. Love it.
Maia S.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Kill Black/001 more...
This eyeliner is dark, it goes on smoothly, and it stays. Forever. It's perfect for your super pointy dramatic wings or a slightly more subtle look. Definitely one of my top favorite liquid liners. It also doesn't run! When it starts to come off, it kind of flakes instead of running all over your face.
Julie L.
San Francisco
Review for: Kill Black/001 more...
I used to switch back and forth between gel and liquid liners but ever since I discovered the clio pen four years ago, I haven’t used anything else since. It stays put, is super dark, and really affordable. Highly recommended!
Lauren L.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Kill Black/001 more...
Obsessed!  I used to use Bobbi Brow's Gel Eyeliner for years but wanted to simplify and not have to use a separate brush.  Then switched to Stila's Waterproof liquid liner but the felt tip would get worn down and no longer make precise lines.  Club Clio is by far the best!  I have super oily eyelids, even when I use an eye primer, by afternoon I'm all oily.  So I need a liner with staying power, which is this!  And it's super black, the tip never dulls, and I love how easy it is to control.  I've tried the Club Clio Brush Liner and it's great, but when eye shadow gets on the brush tip, it hinders the ink flow, and this doesn't happen with this Pen Liner!
MeTime M.
I got this in brown and I absolutely love it! I use this for a natural look that is not too overwhelming for day use, and it's a gorgeous brown-- light but with another layer it pops! I use it daily and after half a year I'm still using my first pen-- considered long! Will definitely repurchase!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

Taegan S.
I was really excited to order this from Korea (through BeautyNetKorea.com) for $14 because I'd heard such great reviews. It is slightly more expensive than most North American drugstore liquid liners, but not by much.
My main problems with this liner is that it dries too quickly/sticky, and it isn't long lasting. I find that, when I am lining my eyes, I can't go over the line I've already made because it immediately dries sticky. If I try to thicken the line, it pulls off and flakes off what I've already put down. Also, even though I store this eyeliner upside-down and shake it before use, the tip seems to run out of ink quickly, and will not re-fill with ink, no matter how much I shake it. I just have to wait a couple of days if I want to use it again. Then, even if I ever get a solid eyeline on both eyes, it flakes throughout the day. I look in the mirror after two to three hours just to see the wings actually chipping off. Did I get a horrible one? Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm so disappointed, because a lot of other reviewers love it!
I do understand how people are impressed with the pigmentation: when you get the ink out, it's very black. Other than that, it's not something I would ever recommend or purchase.
Kristy C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Kill Black/001 more...
Have been using this as an alternative to my favorite Kat Von D eyeliner. This one has been alright. My biggest complaint would be that the brush tip dries out too quickly which makes it hard to apply a smooth line. Formula is otherwise great
desiree t.
Aurora, IL
Is it only available on amazon?
Polina C.
How long does this eyeliner last and is it really waterproof?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I've been eyeing this eyeliner.is it great ? how long does it last ?
Judy T.
San Francisco, CA
What is the difference between the brush and pen liner? I've heard that there are two versions - a brush tip and a felt tip. I currently have the brush tip and I run into issues occasionally where ink stops flowing and the liner starts flaking when I try going over the same spot multiple times. Does this happen with the felt tip?
Juliet L.
I've read that the black is better than the brown version in pigmentation and application. Has anyone tried both?