BY CLIO

Winner of 2014 In Style Magazine Korea's Star Beauty Award, 2011 Marie Claire Korea's Beauty Editor's Pick, 2013 Allure Korea Magazine Best of Beauty, this is a Clio icon and classic that speaks for itself. Clio Professional is a legendary brand respected and loved by makeup artists, beauty editors and consumers alike for its iconic eyeliners and mascaras. The Kill Black and Kill Brown Liner series have been steady bestsellers for years and is considered Korea's bestselling eyeliner of all time. Millions have been sold across Asia for its gorgeous shades of black and brown and amazing application. Be in absolute control with our new and improved formula and airtight lock cap making the Clio Waterproof Slim Brush Liner unbeatable! Formulated with Carbon Black, the Kill Black Slim Brush Liner, comes in a super fine tapered brush tip to create effortless, precision-sharp, delicate, thin lines. Smudge-proof, waterproof, and easy to use and cleanse, it was designed for makeup pros and newbies alike. No flaking, no smudging-this is liquid eyeliner revolutionized. see more...

• How is this in comparison to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner?1 Answers
Mai L.
Evansville, IN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love Love Love this liner! I have very oily eye lids and have watery eyes as well! This liner stays put for hour and hours on end! So glad to have discovered this gem of an item! Easy to get off with the right product, so this set is wonderful! The price point is great as well, the product lasts a long time!
Daisy L.
My all time favorite eyeliner! The brush tip makes it so easy to apply and be precise. I can make a sharp wong easily. It is very black and lasts all day. I think it compares to stila and kat von d liners and it is so much more affordable so clio wins!
Shivani C.
Baltimore, MD
This liner is easily one of the best out of allllll the hoards of different eyeliners I have used so far (including several sephora eyeliner value sets).

The brush design is ingenious, especially for drawing the perfect wing. It is virtually impossible to mess up a wing with the way the applicator is designed. The bristles are soft, retain their shape well and do not tug on to the skin. It just glides easily to wherever you want it to go. It's also great for doing the perfect minimalist/barely there/close to the lash line looks.

My only gripe is that I wish it had a matter and deeper black colour. The black has a little shine to it, which is perfectly great and serviceable for daytime looks, but I would like a more deeper saturated + matte formula for nighttime.
India T.
I don't think I have enough positive words to describe how perfect both of these products are.

Let's start with the liner. I'm not going to lie, as someone who has been a die hard gel liner fan, this was tough to get used to using, but once I learned how to manipulate the brush to get the different liner looks I wanted, I'm not obsessed. It's crisp and clean and will last all day. It's waterproof too, which I'm usually hesitant on buying and using, but this comes off easily with my makeup wipes so nothing to worry about!

I waited a few months before even trying the oil cleanser. I had no idea what it was, how to use it or what it did. The directions are all in Korean but finally I looked up oil cleaners and learned what to do. Since then, I've been in love. This product lifts away all remaining makeup residue after wiping my face with my makeup wipes and it's so refreshing and gentle on my skin. It smells good and leaves my skin so soft and hydrated, I get excited to wash my face!
Erika G.
Ormskirk, L39
Excellent price & good quality, I love it . Easy to use, the formula is long lasting . ( It stays all day long)
Rei H.
Los Angeles, CA
How is this in comparison to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner?

Amazon