Clio Virgin Kiss Lipnicure uploaded by Tracy T.Clio Virgin Kiss Lipnicure uploaded by Larissa S.

BY CLIO

A Clio Professional icon, the Virgin Kiss Linacre is the first of its kind, where the lasting power of a manicure meets a lip stain. Like a manicure, this richly pigmented and immensely waterproof, smudge proof, meal-proof lip stain stays put, with color-rich, matte finish. Formulated with Safflower Extract, draw eyes to your lips with dramatic, eye-catching colors. The blend of Rosehip, Argan, and Jojoba Oils creates a matte textured finish keep keeps lips soft and hydrated. The unique ergonomically designed fingertip wand allows for a fully lacquered lip or a soft gradient lip. Use after applying the Virgin Kiss Lip Primer and Concealer for the best results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
Review for: Nasty Pink/002 more...
As a #kbeauty fan, I read so many raving reviews about Clio's Lipnicure that I finally broke down and ordered one from Jolse (Korea). While I anxiously awaited its arrival, I'm sad to say that it doesn't live up to the hype ... at least not for me.

I've used many different lip stains and products that stay put through meals, coffee, and snacks, but this began coming off as soon as I applied it. And, yes, I did everything right. My lips were primer and lip balm free. For some reason, it just didn't last.

While I love the color (Revenge Pink), I just don't reach for it because it doesn't last. Sorry Clio. :(
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
This stuff is...not great. It dries fast, dries your LIPS out fast, and then it doesn't even really have much staying power. I had high hopes for this, but it's just not great. It's too bad, because Clio is usually pretty reliable.
Larissa S.
Helsinki
Review for: Nasty Pink/002 more...
This is actually my only Clio product and I must. be honest and say that its not my favorite. The product itself is suppose to be like manicure to your lips as in long lasting. Its thick formula like lipstick and you have to apply it quickly because it dries fast. Its supper drying once it dries and sets and its really difficult to remove.
Janelle F.
Singapore
This is hard to remove once it dries, and it dries really fast. I put it on without any lip product and it holds up wonderfully. Unfortunately it's too drying. But then again, all liquid lipsticks are.
Angie M.
Don't like this product. First the product is so much dry so makes that your lips gets son dry. Second is to difficult to remove the product.
Sara M.
Montevideo
Es difícil sacarlo i
Una vez que te lo pones, pero de todas formas dura mucho tiempo sin correrse.
Stephanee S.
Where can I find this? Only online? How much do they cost?