Clio Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow 002 Makeup uploaded by Glam C.

BY CLIO

Recognized by Get It Beauty Korea as a 2014 Must-Have Vacation Item and a makeup artist favorite, Clio Professional's Kill Brow Collection offers a range of brow must-haves that can "take care of it all, in a single sweep"! Versatile, quick, and easy to use, achieving perfectly beautiful arches that last has never been easier. One end holds a felt tip brow marker that gently tints the skin under the brow creating shape and definition (like a temporary tattoo!). The gently formulated brow pen works like a self-tanner, creating a temporary brow "tattoo" and "tans" the skin's surface up for up to week. The other end consists of a brow mascara that adds more definition and volume with each coat while keeping hairs in place. For the best, long-lasting results, apply the brow marker on a cleansed face at night. Apply your skin care products as usual. In the morning, after cleansing, reapply the brow marker on clean skin. Apply your morning skincare. Apply the brow mascara to add depth and volume to your brows when applying makeup. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kang L.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I usually get lazy to do my eyebrows everyday, and the biggest problem is that they get wiped off from my sweat and natural oils. However, this products solves all those problems!! They are semi permanent so they are guaranteed to last for an entire day for me even when I swear or accidentally wipe my eyebrows! They don't come off at all and I don't have to worry about doing my eyebrows for up to 2-3 days depending on if I exfoliate or not sometimes! They are my favorite and I would highly recommend it.
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard a lot about this product and finally got a chance to try it. The way it works is you lightly draw your desired brow shape with the pen-like part, filling in the areas where you don't have enough hair. It has a light feather effect and is very forgiving if you make a mistake. It's not like drawing with a sharpie lol Do this after cleansing in the evening but before applying creams and moisturizers. It sets overnight (don't worry it won't stain your pillow) and in the morning you have perfect brows! It's advertised as lasting up to 5-7 days but in my case it only lasted 2-3 days. Still I was very happy with the results. I have light/medium brown hair and #2 color was perfect for me. You can also use the bottom mascara-like brush to add more color and definition as needed. It can be a little too clumpy and I find it best to brush away some of the product inside the bottle before applying it to your brows.
San G.
Malden, MA
I've been using this product for a year and I'm in love with it it gives you a natural look and it last for days! I'm always hearing compliments about my eyebrows I really recommend this product!
Susana W.
Staten Island, NY
One side is like a sharpie, which didn't show much color and other side is a mascara gel. The one i own didn't seem to match in color. Sharpie side is grey and the mascara side was brown. Couldnt get a define shape.
Inna B.
Easy to use, really shapes my eyebrows. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Dee A.
Dublin
loved this product, the colour suit my brows perfectly! It's very easy to use and a good sized product too. I'm a first time user but will definitely buy again! 10/10 would recommend.
Tori M.
Ellerbe
I have been looking for a really good product to fill in my brows. I am interested in this product. Where can I find this at?
Jennivie S.
Al Marfa
I want to try a eyebrow tattoo for a while now. Is this product worth it? Does this stay for a long time or does it smudge?
chantel s.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi im new to makeup is this good
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
I been looking for a product to fill in my brows ... Im willing bro try something new. Is this a good product? Does it have good point? Is it worth it?
Lexxi M.
Baker City, OR
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easily?