clio professional
CLIO Prism Air Highlighter & Blusher 024 Ounce 02 FAIRY PINK

CLIO Prism Air Highlighter & Blusher 0.24 Ounce 02 FAIRY PINK

by clio professional

CLIO Prism Air Highlighter & Blusher 0.24 Ounce 02 FAIRY PINK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLIO Prism Air Highlighter & Blusher 0.24 Ounce 02 FAIRY PINK!
Yuliya V.
Redwood City, CA
CLIO Prism Air Highlighter & Blusher 0.24 Ounce 02 FAIRY PINK uploaded by Yuliya V.
CLIO - Prism Air Highlighter in 4 Colors: #01 Gold Sheer - golden for light skin๐Ÿ˜ my favorite one! #02 Fairy Pink - ๐Ÿ’— I love to use it as eyeshadow! #03 Golden Time - for medium to dark #04 Pink Sparkling - I think it's can be good for all colors of skin if you like the pink type of highlighters. ๐Ÿท Price $14.88 I was happy to try them because that's my first KOREAN highlighters! I can't say that they are the best in my life, but definitely worth my/your attention! Let's talk about the pros and cons! โž• Possibility to layering from light to strong shine. โž• Very versatile! It can be used as a highlighter, highlight the inner corner of the eye, apply as a shadow, and highlight the area under the eyebrows as well.ย  โž– It can accentuate the texture of the skin! (watch on video)

Looking for your answer?