Clio Palmperfect Cordless Shaver for Women uploaded by Christy W.

BY CLIO

Clio Palmperfect Cordless Electric Shaver: Safe and easy to use Cordless, battery-operated, electric shaver great for legs, underarms, bikini line, etc. Soft rubber grip and water-resistant design so you can shave wet or dry Uses replaceable stainless steel blades and includes a strap to hang it in the shower

• How well does this work? is it worth it??1 Answers
Clio Palmperfect Cordless Shaver for Women
  • "very cute, waterproof, wish it got a closer shave but for the price it does a good job." in 1 review
  • "However, it is just a shaver so my hairs grow back immediately the next day." in 1 review
Anna A.
West Point, MS
I bought this because the electric epilator/shaver i bought a few years ago isn't waterproof. I love what i have but really prefer shaving in the shower, and cordless seemed like a great travel option. I was wrong.
I tried it in the shower both with just water and then with shave oil - neither worked better, and neither made a difference. I shave every other day since i get stubble quickly and my hair follicles are dark, and this made absolutely no dent in what my original electric razor would have wiped away. I cannot return this thing fast enough.
Erin N.
LIFESAVER!! Portable, adorable and absolutely a lifesaver! I bought one of these from a local drugstore 3 years ago on a vacation when i forgot my own back home and it is still kicking and working great! I use this little gem for not only between shower clean ups but for after gym work outs, sudden invites to go out and for those days when a shower and shave just will not fit into my schedual. I have confidence in my little Clio to give me a close enough shave that I can go out in a skirt or even shorts and not feel like a beast! Go slow and use circular strokes for a clean shave that lasts a day or two. My hair tends to grow back fine which is a blessing. And the Clio can tackle even tough tangles when I get through my winter hibernation. A must have in my lady arsenal .
Alexis M.
Fleetwood, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this from target looking for a way to get out of buying expensive razors. After using it I was fairly impressed for the $9.99 price tag. Of course it doesn't get the smooth feeling like a razor does but it's good when you are a little too lazy to shave with cream in the shower. I actually think this is great for the bikini area as its gentle and gets close enough for that area. Overall a great purchase.
Christy W.
Disappointed and painless my @$$! Thought this would be a great addition for a quick shave or trim. Took awhile to do one leg. And it pulled the leg hair. I was too scared to try this. In sensitive areas such as underarm and bikini. I do not recommend this product. Guess you really get what you pay for. A cheap product made cheaply.
Carmen L.
The shaver I go to whenever I'm in a hurry. This shaver does the job for trimming the hairs whenever I am too lazy or don't time to use a razor. There's no pain and no red bumps or ingrown hairs. Works great! I use it on my arms, legs, and underarms and my skin does not get any irritation. However, it is just a shaver so my hairs grow back immediately the next day.
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
It shaves good, it is battery operated, and every time I use it I have to put new batteries in it, it was like $8 bucks at walmart, Ive only used it twice. The shave is pretty good for the price i just hate having to keep puttin brand new batteries in it every time i use it
Jerrica K.
Peoria, IL
I like this razor. It allows me to shave my legs without being in the shower, which is important to me since I don't wear my glasses into the shower. If your hair is long it will pinch a little. I find I have to go over the same patch a couple times. Wish it shaved a bit closer. But overall it's not bad, especially for the price.
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
I recently purchased this for my local target. i was impressed by the price. i used it on my legs and was very satisfied. i also tried it on my arm pits it was okay. i will probably stick to a regular razor for all other areas
Kate T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Not a big fan. Doesn't seem to do the job well enough to be worth the purchase. I have thick dark hair on my legs and this doesn't help help to erase the hair at all. Probably best suited with those with light and/or thin air
Ashlee Y.
I had one of these when I was in high school and I am excited to try it again. It's super handy for touch-ups--especially when you want to wear capris or open-toed shoes and don't want to shave in the shower.
Betsy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this work? is it worth it??