Clio Palm Perfect Pixie Wet-Dry Bikini Shaver + Trimmer uploaded by Maria M.

BY CLIO #34 in Trimmers & Clippers

Unique Dual-Clipper Design For Easy And Painless Hair Removal From The Bikini Area Without Bumps, Irritation Or Razor-Burn. No Nicks Or Cuts. Buy Replacement Blades Online. Requires 1 'Aa' Alkaline Battery (Not Included). 2 Year Limited Warranty. Precise Trimming Of Sensitive Areas Pain-Free And Easy To Use Battery-Operated - Take It Anywhere Shaver Design For No Pulling Shower Safe, Use Wet Or Dry Trimming Guide For Various Hair Lengths Made In China see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Pamela K.
westpoint, TN
i bought this hoping it will be a good thing to help in between waxes. It helps quite a bit and feels so much safer than other options where you nick and cut yourself. it definitely works better wet than dry but it does help and works very well for the $8 that I paid for it. I would definitely buy another and recommend it.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
I bought this back in May because it’s just easier to trim and then shave with a razor. It’s come in handy over the months, especially when I’m getting ready to head out for the night. I got mine from Walmart for $12 I wanna say. It may have been less. Just check the packaging before you buy it because some people may return them USED.
Caleigh A.
I've used other trimmers that I prefer over this one. It's advertised as a wet + dry trimmer but it only worked when wet. Even then, I had to use another razor. Disappointing purchase.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Megan D.
Cumming, GA
This is a pretty good product. It works really well but just make sure you trim before using because longer hairs lead to a more uncomfortable experience. I was really impressed with the fact that I had no redness or bumps after using it. Does get a little uncomfortable while using but it does the job!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love the Clio Palm Perfect Pixie Wet-Dry Bikini Shaver and Trimmer, it get my skin smooth and clear without leaving behind razor bumps or irritated skin. It's very affordable and easy to find in any supermarket or big box store. I will definitely be buying this product again.
maria d.
Gilroy, CA
I am totally in love with this Clio Palm perfect pixie wet-dry bikini shaver and trimmer and helps you get two jobs done at once without having to step in and out of the shower. It's very confusing you for the visit life that we all live today.
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
It does the job, but I'm not incredibly impressed. Granted, I did go at something of a landmark so far as lady beards are concerned, but the sheer amount of time that it took to deforest it was almost sad. Ah well, it did an okay job, not the worst I've seen.
Maria M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This palm-perfect pixie shaver is great if you have thin hair. You will knick yourself if you don't use it at the right angle. It was only nine dollars at Walmart. There's two parts the shave and trim. To me the trim head is bulky. You would have to have a lot of hair to good a lot of use out of it. The colors are cute as well. Th shave side must be used at a 90 degree angle to not nick yourself. For the price you could easily make it work🎀
Amanda M.
Terrible! I have French, German, english, Irish, and Native American ancestry. I happily consider myself an average American Mutt. If you can relate do NOT consider saving the 10 bucks to buy this item. The "trim" piece does not even brush my public hair. Without the trim piece it just ripped out my hair. No matter how many different ways and angles I tried to manipulate in hopes of what is advertised on the box. I would say if you have finer softer hair give it a try but if you have thicker course public hair do not I repeat do Not set yourself up for disappointment.
Evelin M.
Did this thing level your skin soft?