Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsClio
Palm Perfect Cordless Shaver for Women (Color May Vary)

Clio Palm Perfect Cordless Shaver for Women (Color May Vary)

PalmPerfect Cordless Shaver for Women provides painless hair removal for legs and underarms. Also great for trimming bikini line, neck and feet. The water-resistant design allows for wet or dry use. Dual clipper blades can shave any hair length. Great for home, travel, gym or office. Includes cap and cleaning brush. Uses 2 'AAA' batteries (not included).

The perfect new shaver for women; Painless hair removal; Easy to hold and use; For use wet or dry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clio Palm Perfect Cordless Shaver for Women (Color May Vary)!
Heather M.
Palm Bay, FL
I liked this at first however it broke fairly quickly and stopped working. I opened it to try to fix it but nothing worked.
Zory'A P.
This product, although it does trim the hair, it still leaves much behind. I thought it would get a closer shave than it did. I would only recommend for those of you who want to practice or get used to shaving.
Alicia F.
Marlton, NJ
This does its job. I’ve been through three of these. They’re not very durable. I take very good care of my items but these just stop working. I haven’t tried other electric razors to have a comparison. I would still buy again, if needed.
Tandi N.
Monroe LA
I liked how this was shaver compact enough that I could throw it in my bag. It is great for quick shaves and hitting missed spots but it doesn't give you as close as a shave as a regular razor and shave cream does. The batteries need changed frequently as well.  I think this is a product I would like to have for travel, but not to replace my regular razor.
Denise G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great little on the go hair razor or trimmer . You just have to use regular batteries which are easy to install. My only issues is it's very loud .
Elizabeth P.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Perfect price for a throw away electric razor 8 bucks lasted for months would definitely replace affordable and wish could add batteries as razors were still sharp! Easy to use fast Amazon delivery
Karra C.
St Dmng Pblo, NM
I love these shavers. First bought one from Wal-green two years ago, went to buy another one recently, they no longer sells them. This is the only shaver I have found that does not bump my face up. Unfortunately, I have to shave regularly and this one is a time saver for me. I keep one at home and one in my car because sometimes I forget to shave before leaving home. Thank you Clio Palm Perfect Cordless Shaver for Women (Color May Vary) for saving my life. It makes my legs and underarms, bikini line so smooth. Buy it, you will not regret it! Oh it doesn't hurt at all, can't even feel anything!
Vika S.
Bothell, WA
This razor is very good !!!!! I use it in critical situations. This razor fits perfectly into any purse. Recommend
melissa J.
west MacArthur rd.
I've been using this razor for about three months now I love it leaves my body super smooth and not causing any razor bumps and the razor doesn't dull out so fast like most razor brands I've used.
Naralin A.
Philadelphia, PA
Lo compré y solo lo usé una vez no me gustó para dada y más qué hay que tomarme muchos tiempo para depilarse y la verdad prefiero algo más rápido

Looking for your answer?