Clio Kill Cover Wear Foundation Makeup uploaded by Lori G.

BY CLIO

A makeup pro favorite, Clio Professional's Kill Cover Highest Wear Foundation delivers perfect coverage with silicone coated pigments that blend beautifully into the skin for a flawless finish. Offered in a range of 6 beautiful shades, it provides color matching from the milkiest white petal to our sun kissed tan. This liquid formula delivers heavy and full coverage in a lightweight formula that includes New Shiny Polymer that coats and smooth's uneven textures and covers hyperpigmentation for a beautiful complexion that lasts all day. see more...

Lori G.
Orland Hills, IL
I been using this product for 1 year now, I bought this in chinatown,the foundation is not to heavy which I like. Clio Professional Kill Cover Liquid Founwear Ampoule Cushion Foundation SPF 50+/Pa+++ Set & Refill 3
Mia K.
houston, Texas
I have normal-dry skin so when I applied this product it seemed fine until an hour later it just looked like a mess. I feel like this should be used by normal or even oily type skin. Stay away from this if you have dry skin like me, but other than that I wish this product worked!!
Sep K.
This a really nice product that I wish I could give it a 5 star, but it normally makes my face feel dry so I give it a 4 star. Besides that, it gives me a nice coverage and it's very light so won't bother you for a long period on. Also it's a good value for the money .
Guadalupe C.
Fort Wayne , IN
Flawless look finish, very light on the face and has a nice finish to it. It's easy to apply and well worth the money . I have somewhat oily skin and some dry areas and it works great for me . I definitely would buy it again , highly recommend it
Sally T.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product. This is the most lightweight foundation I ever had. I tried the Burberry, YSL, Rimmel, and the Maybelline one. But this is better than others foundation. I will repurchase.
Brittany S.
-No mess
-Perfect light-weight foundation
💁🏻😍
Nadyeli O.
Amazing coverage but beware girls with dry skin as it might not be the best option. I have some dry patches and it does not look nice there. I ended up using it as a concealer and you cant deny the high quality. I envy the girls with the proper skin for this fundation, I bet it looks gorgeous in them :D
Tinnie B.
Heard heaps of good reviews about this one, but disappointingly it was too drying from my combination skin. Emphasises pores and fine lines as well as any dryness. High coverage though, so for ladies with normal skin this is a great one for you guys!

back