Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel uploaded by Erin B.

BY CLIO

The Clio Gel press Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner is an innovative Clio classic and all-time best selling eyeliner. This eyeliner has been snatched up by makeup artists, raved about by beauty editors and repeat purchased by consumers. Why? The colors are gorgeous with hints of shimmer, and best of all, they have all the benefits of creamy, inky gel eyeliners without the hassle of separate brushes that need to be dabbed in water and cleaned. Long-lasting, smudge-proof with a gorgeous finish, this waterproof eyeliner delivers the intensity and depth of a gel liner in the simplicity of a pencil, for striking and beautiful eyes that last all day. Formulated with sensitive eyes in mind, this auto-type pencil also comes with a conveniently built in sharpener to deliver precise lines. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
This liner is a good pencil eyeliner where it doesn't smudge ONLY if you wait a minute or two for it to set. I DO NOT recommend it for the water line because there are tiny gold speckles and it irritated my eye. However, typical lash line works quite well. It's creamy and smooth and would recommend it. I'm still not sure if I would repurchase since I'm a liquid liner type of girl.
Ciana M.
Providence , RI
One of the best eyeliners I've used in a long time, and comparable to my (previous) favorite eyeliners (Urban Decay, if you're curious). Goes on smoothly, stays put, smudges when needed, and looks great all day. I need one in every color.
Kim P.
Review for: Golden Black
This pencil glided on like dream and it’s super pigmented!!! I use this to line my lash line as well as the water line. It’s super waterproof and does not irritate my sensitive eyes. It even comes with a sharpener!
Kathy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Golden Black
Clio's Gelpresso liner is so smooth and creamy. No tugging and the liner stays put almost all day!
Sara C.
Review for: Golden Black
I actually bought this product, and i was VERY upset with it, it wasn't waterproof WHAT SOEVER. I went home and tried it on. I accidentally poke myself and started to tear up only to see myself in the mirror looking HORRIFIYING. NOT waterproof. The pencil gel tip was good but the formula was not up to standards. Shout out to the sales associate that made me fall for it.
Erin B.
I have trouble applying eyeliner but this eyeliner made it much easier. It went on smoothly and stayed on without any problems! The mini version I received in my birch box is great for on the go!
Clivia R.
Review for: Black Plum
Un producto que cubre las expectativas . A pesar que quienes estamos aprendiendo a delinear no seca rápido . 😯
Daisy V.
Minnesota
Does this come in any other colors?