BY CLIO

Model 3900 series Replacement Blade + Bonus cleaning Brush! ; see more...

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Totally inexpensive for what the product is! Powerful yet, gentle. There was no razor burn left. The product fits in your hand great and unlike other brands, comes with batteries. This is totally stylish! Easy to use. I would definitely recommend trying this before any other way.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
angela e.
Mendota, CA
Very good product easy to use just love it. it makes it easy to trimme and meets your expectation totally it does. I got this only and came in fast and good to use. I use it once a week.
Clarisa G.
Denver, CO
The beauty Trimmer is amazing I use it all the time and I carry it in my makeup bag. And I carry them with me in my bag and there in my house too.
Britany C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
These clippers are great and do an awesome job with beard trimming or the rough hair cutting days when I need to cut the stubborn boys hair!
Denise W.
Charlotte, NC
The design replacement blade pack for beauty trimmer is really good when you're trying to shave everything that needs to be she
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
No me agrada mucho este producto .. porq no veo cambios positivos .. es si simple y convencional nada fuera de lo comun
Natasha W.
This is great. I got amazing results from this product. I personally would buy this again. I use this often.
cindy b.
Tempe, AZ
Liked the tip because its so amazing and works well from what ive heard nwver personally tries it though
Krutika P.
Pleasanton, CA
This works ok. Not too great. There are better ones out there for the price and do an efficient job.