BY CLIO #63 in Electric Razors

Painless Hair Removal Easy to Hold and Use.  Battery operated electric shaver. For Use Wet or Dry Easy to use Painless Hang it anywhere Safe and easy to use on legs and underarms Also great for trimming bikini line, neck & feet Dual clipper blades for shaving any hair length...painlessly Water resistant design for use wet or dry Take it anywhere - home, travel, gym or office. Uses 2 AA batteries Model 3801 For more information, 1-800-514-CLIO Designed in Boston.  ; see more...

Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not like this product at all. It will catch on my hair and just pull them out instead to cut them. It was disappointing because I wanted to use this product for touch ups but instead it just left me in pain.
Crystal R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are really great for a while and then it stops working and it isn't a battery issue. I have bought 3 of them in the past 2 years. If anyone purchases this make sure to keep it clean. Otherwise the hair will get caught in the blade. I love this shaver so I will defintely keep buying it. It is the perfect size for travel.
Ashley G.
Columbus, GA
This shaver works really well for facial hair but I was pretty disappointed with how it performed on my leg and underarm hair. I tried it on both wet and dry skin and it didn't seem to remove much hair in either condition. I'll continue using it on my facial hair though (upper lip and chin area).
Catherine K.
Boston, MA
I actually think this worked pretty well. I bought it and was like no way this will work completely. Definitely should try it. I used it on my bikini area so it word essentially trim the hair as low as possible and then I didn't get the razor bumps and irritation. Used on my legs and armpit as well. It's like $11/12$ try it out ! And they cute little patterns and colors on them lol
Mickey R.
Just bought this today and thought I wanted to wait longer to review I just can't help it. I am so in love with this little trimmer! I bought mine at walmart for about $10. I had the same bikini trimmer for over 4 years and it finally broke so I chose this as it was cheap and looked cute. I am SO in love with it! It gets so close to the skin it feels as if i shaved with an actual razor. I honestly use this more so on my face and weird areas that I get hair and it's amazing. In the instructions it said it's better to use it dry than wet, so I think I'll only use it dry. I definitely recommend this though even just to try because it's so cheap. I will definitely purchase again when this one is no longer working.
Teria L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this little trimmer! It really gets the job done - quick and easy with no problems at all, After a few days it does hurt because the blades run down quickly!
Marisa P.
Ash Fork, AZ
I bought one of these handheld razors for a trip when I wasn't sure I'd have access to water. The size and shape are ergonomically comfortable for the hand and at first I was pretty impressed. You push a button and in seconds your stubble is short enough to be undetectable to the eye and soft to the touch. However, the blades dulled pretty rapidly and the pinching and pulling started after only a few uses. There are vouchers provided to receive replacements for a nominal fee, but it just isn't worth it to buy new blades every couple of weeks.
Allegra D.
Washington, NC
This little powerhouse is an absolute must for sensitive-skinned girls who still want to be hair-free! I use it on my legs, underarms, and bikini area, and so far it has given me NO razor burn or bumps. It doesn't shave quite as close as a regular razor, but it's worth the trade off!
Noor B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Alright, so the first one I bought was definitely decent. However, when it broke (totally my fault) and I went to go get another one, it wouldn't work. For some reason the other two that I bought didn't work, and I'm super disappointed.
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
I got this because its really convenvient and on the Go which is really actually easy on me so when I go this cordless on the Go you can take anywhere with you and that the shaver is really to shave so I got this and I can put it on my makeup bag which doesn't take a lot of room.