Clio Designs Palmperfect Power+ Rechargeable Electric Shaver, 1 ea

New! Painless Easy Hair Removalbr Rechargeable Shaver for Women Painless, safe easy to use 2 Dual clippers and flexing foil for a close, smooth shave 3 Perfect for legs, underarms and bikini line 4 Hypoallergenic, washable, stainless steel blades for sensitive skin 5 Portable size for use at home or on the go - travel bag included! 6 Free trimming guide included Includes: br Shaver Adapter Cleaning Brush Trimming Guide Bonus Travel Bag 800-514-CLIO

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clio Designs Palmperfect Power+ Rechargeable Electric Shaver, 1 ea!
I really like this product because it leaves your skin looking clean, soft and refreshing. It gives you a clean cut while also giving you that gentle touch.
Mission Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Takes hair off but still leaves some stubble. Not to my satisfaction but pretty good to use on the fly. Like when you can't or don't have time to shave.
Universal City, TX
I would think this is a very good product my friend recommended this product and I have not had the opportunity to use one of these properties
Vaughn, WA
This is the best electric razor I have ever used in my life, I love it to death I have like 5 of them because they are so amazing
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What can I say I'm a product junkie! I love trying new things. An this razor worker great! Left my legs super soft and smooth!!
San Ysidro, CA
oh yeah baby i really wanna try this one i see this a couple times on my tv but i never try it bt im exited to us that :)
Sacramento, CA
1,084 reviews
Hey, you can also use a lot. it is. the only thing is to make sure that the company is the best way. I will probably
Windsor Locks , CT
1,038 reviews
For the price I paid this by far is the best shaver I had ever used i recommend this better then the throw away ones
Removes all my hair. Never misses a spot and this electric razor is my nigga. Always gots my back. Love this product.
Agora sem desculpas agora mais pratico podemos carregar em qualquer lugar otimo amei deixando nossas vidas faceis

Looking for your answer?