BY CLIO #49 in Electric Razors

New! Painless Easy Hair Removalbr Rechargeable Shaver for Women Painless, safe easy to use 2 Dual clippers and flexing foil for a close, smooth shave 3 Perfect for legs, underarms and bikini line 4 Hypoallergenic, washable, stainless steel blades for sensitive skin 5 Portable size for use at home or on the go - travel bag included! 6 Free trimming guide included Includes: br Shaver Adapter Cleaning Brush Trimming Guide Bonus Travel Bag 800-514-CLIO see more...

April w.
Glenside, PA
Clio Razors are easy to use.
I prefer the electric rechargable ones so I do not have to change batteries.
I think they give a more reliable shave.
The razor is inexpensive and lasts about 1 year since I use it everyday.
It is small and easy to handle and take with when you travel.
I would recommend it and will buy this product again when i need as new razor.
Lily S.
Monroe, NC
For a quick and easy shave, this razor is the way to go. For a more smoother shave, however, a normal razor or another method of shaving is better. It doesn't get down far enough to give that smooth feeling, but it's great when you're in a rush and just need to touch up, or get rid of tough bunches of hair. Great price for what it's worth!
Maya J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have had two experiences with Clio electric shaver products and both products have left me unsatisfied.they fail to give a close shave and have a tendency of breaking within two weeks of use.
Amber Y.
Canton, OH
Gets most of the long hair off, but it doesn't make my body completely free of hair no matter how many times I go over the area or how hard I press down. I wish it made my skin smooth and soft as advertised but it does not.
Brandie B.
This razor cuts my hair even when it's been grown out a little. It is so pretty I love the pink. The battery is so strong the whole razor shakes and so does my leg while can iratate my skin or muscle sometime and it is so loud but I don't think I could ever use anything different I love it!
Maya E.
Morrow, GA
Decided to pick this up on a whim and I was more than impressed with it! It can be used wet or dry and it easily removes unwanted hair without leaving scratches or razor bumps.
Natasha W.
Berea, KY
This was so cute! When I bought into wasn't sure if igneous work well but it actually worked very well. It gave me a close shave and was easy to use. Clean up was easy and it was worth the money
Luz M.
Springfield, MA
I love this electric shaver doesn't irritate my pores helps me achieve a smooth clean shave that last way longer than using other shavers......absolute works wonders
darlene g.
Clio Razors are easy to use.
I prefer the electric rechargable ones so I do not have to change batteries.
I think they give a more reliable shave.
The razor is inexpensive and lasts about 1 year since I use it everyday.
It is small and easy to handle and take with when you trav
Jacqueline Z.
I really like this product because it leaves your skin looking clean, soft and refreshing. It gives you a clean cut while also giving you that gentle touch.