Clio Designs PalmPerfect Cordless Shaver for Women

Painless Hair Removal. Easy to Hold and Use.  Battery operated electric shaver. For Use Wet or Dry Easy to use Painless Hang it anywhere. Safe and easy to use on legs and underarms. Also great for trimming bikini line, neck & feet. Dual clipper blades for shaving any hair length...painlessly. Water resistant design for use wet or dry. Take it anywhere - home, travel, gym or office. Uses 2 AA batteries.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clio Designs PalmPerfect Cordless Shaver for Women!
Douglassville, PA
Love this little thing!! Perfect for trims around the bikini area and shaving touch-ups before heading down to the beach. Effective yet gentle. No pulling or tugging..and it's cute! I've had mine for years!
Wylie, TX
This product is SO amazing!!! I use it every other day. I am allergic to razors, which give me extremely disgusting rashes and bumps. Gross!! But with this electric razor, I was able to trash my regular razor. It gives a fairly close shave, and it's extremely cheap! Would recommend
Canton, OH
Best hair removal tool for the bikini area ever! I have tried epilating and waxing in the past and this is cheaper, quicker and easier. I will never go back! this provides a close shave with no irritation.
Saint Albans, WV
I use this electric shaver regularly. It is convenient and easy to use. I have never cut myself using the Clio Shaver for Women. I would 100% recommend. It is great for the bikini area.
Paducah, KY
I LOVE the Clio palmperfect shaver. it doesn't give you razor burn. I bought mine at walmart. It was right under $10.00 and it works great!
This didn't really cut my hair so much as yank it out at random and clip a little bit of my skin. It is a nice concept, but I returned it.
Kawkawlin, MI
This is perfect for first timers, and when your just a little afraid of cutting yourself. It doesn't cut your skin and is really quick.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvve thisssssss It'ssssssss Reallllyyyyyy Gooooooddd I use ittttt allllll the timmmmmeeeee. And the color is really good.
Shiloh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This did not even trim the hair. It did nothing at all. I was disappointed. It was lightweight and cute. I wish it had worked.
Apopka, FL
It didn't last long. It stated on the package that you could use it Wet/Dry. The batteries started to rust after just two uses.

Looking for your answer?