BY CLIO #92 in Trimmers & Clippers

Clio Beautytrim Battery Operated Women's Hair Trimmer: Safe and easy to use Battery-operated trimmer is great for face, bikini line, etc. Extra fine, stainless steel blade allows precise trimming of delicate areas Includes dual length trimming guide attachment and cleaning brush

Buy on Amazon
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
Beauty which I want to keep this way forever who wouldn't want to go out and not knowing your beautiful I want to stay Beautiful always so I take care of myself and this on the Go you can take it anywhere with you and you can get it at your local store near you.
Mindy T.
Paducah, KY
i absolutely love the Clio hair trimmer. It works great. It can be used on wet or dry hair. It exceeded my expectations. Super easy to use, just add batteries and go. There's nothing that compares to it. I would buy it again. It's very inexpensive, I've bought 2 already. The first once lasted over 2 years and it was less than $10.00
Rochell H.
Tempe, AZ
Really loved it, Got all my problem areas, wasn't pricey at all and very easy to use. Haven't had a problem with it for as long as I've had it, I use it at least 1-2 times a week just to keep everything right and I would buy it again.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
I tried this at a friends house once, and I loved it! It was pretty small, I would probably use it for travel a lot! It was very effective, the hair didn't grow back for quite a while, at least compared to a normal razor!
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
I always need a facial razor in my arsenal and this definitely does the trick. Fancier than most because it is battery operated, but personally, a non-battery operated one works just fine for me, but to each their own!
Katya A.
I like this product and the fact that he comes in many colors. It worked well for me and was very effective or use it quite often and even after a few months still works well. I would recommend it to anyone
Maddison R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great little travel friendly trimmer! Super convenient for my constant trips and flights due to my job as it's battery-operated and I never have to bother with a plug converter. It's also very small which is another travel bonus. It gets all the spots I need it too with an effortless and painless swipe, would recommend to everyone.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This product does it's job .. but let's get it straight this is no Andis trimmer .. for a battery operated product it does it's purpose .. lightweight .. affordable .. trims well without cuts or scrapes
maria p.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the ease and quickness of using the trimmer. I would suggest taking time using it, to go carefully and mindfully over the skin, to prevent any nicks or tugs. This is a must have in any personal beauty care regiment! Would suggest and I use often!
Candace T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does hair grow back thicker with this product?