Clio Designs Beauty Personal Trimmer uploaded by Natalie C.

BY CLIO #76 in Electric Razors

Bonus! Free trimming guide included. Easy to use. Multi-use: Great for bikini line, face, tops of toes...anywhere. Painless hair removal for any part of the body. Extra-fine blade for precise trimming of delicate areas. Includes dual length eyebrow trimming attachment. Fits in purse or makeup bag - carry it anywhere. Requires 1 AAA alkaline battery. see more...

Rebecca R.
Albany, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this product at Walmart because it was inexpensive and I didn't want to tempt myself by going into Ulta and buying a better one there... Big mistake! I didn't even get to use it! As soon as I put the battery in the razor tip popped off. There are instructions for removing and replacing the head so no problem right? Wrong! It took forever to get it back on because the latch is really tiny and tight. And once I got it back into place it didn't work! I took it off and tried it without the head back on and it turned on. As soon as I got the head back into place it didn't work again. I tried it 3 separate times with the same result. Now I have to take the time to return it and get my money back and go somewhere else to buy a better one. And my eyebrows are still a mess! Do NOT buy this product!
Lisbeth H.
Winston, NC
Perfect for eyebrows and other areas! Quick, easy, effective.
For body and facial hair removal
Great for the bikini line, brows and upper lip
Extra-fine blade for precise trimming
Fits in a purse or makeup bag
Battery operated
Cassandra C.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this product for my face because I was having a hard time taking care of my eyebrows. I love this product and it was like $7 at walmart. It runs on a AAA battery. I think it gives pretty good precision for trimming and it comes with a little comb if you'd like. One side has a longer razor and the other side is smaller for smaller cuts. It only works on my face though. I tried it on my leg and it didn't really work which would've been a bonus
Meg S.
Chattanooga, TN
I had high hopes for this personal trimmer. I wanted to use it to trim my bikini zone this summer and avoid unsightly bumps that I get when I shave too close. Alas, the trimmer left my hairs so long that I still had to shave. I haven't been brave enough to try the included eyebrow trimmer yet but so far I would NOT recommend this product.
Ciara W.
College Park, GA
I bought this product a long time ago and I am still not impressed. The blade doesn't remove the hair as close as I want it to. You have to go over a section that you are removing hair a couple of times to get "a little" to what you are going for in your shave or shape up.
Carmen L.
I use this on my upper lip area and sometimes near the brows. It is also small enough that I can try to use it on my underarms. Easy to use and portable. The only thing I don't understand is the "guard" you put on to shave the eyebrows.... it doesn't work for me.
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The pro of this product is that it is cheap! It is a good alternative for those who do not want to spend a ton on a product like this. But you get what you pay for!
Natalie C.
Hanover Park, IL
First time ever but this product and I fell in love! Very easy to use and gentle! I have sensitive skin and it worked well. Very affordable as well!
Wilmary G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It scared me at first, but I love it! It's cheap and I found it at Walmart! It's quite gentle. It shaves like a dream.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hey man, I'm not sure if you are not the intended recipient, you can also be used to be the first one. the first