Clint's Texas Salsa uploaded by Kacie s.

BY CLINT'S

Clint's Medium Texas salsa.

Proudly made in San Antonio.

Since 1996.

Gluten free. see more...

Kacie s.
Review for: Mild more...
It’s way better than the on the border brand bought before. I honestly bought it because we’re trying to use more natural products. The ingredients were so simple we could’ve made our own batch plus this brand is gluten free. The only bad thing about this salsa is if you’re not into cilantro beware cause Clint’s doesn’t hold back on it! Clint's Texas Mild Salsa, 16 oz (Pack of 6)
Jennifer S.
I live in Texas so this brand is local to my area, and easy to find at any store here. I tried this years ago based on the recommendation of my brother, and I've never had another salsa since. Literally, it is that good. The mild flavor is the best but the medium is also great with a slight heat to it. A lot of other salsas I've tried have something off about them; they are too sweet, too runny, or too chunky. This one is the absolute perfect consistency with no sweetness or strange ingredients. I don't think I'll ever switch to another brand, I've been loyal to Clint's for years now and I think their salsa is the closest thing to perfection!
Leigh-ann B.
Weaverville, NC
This salsa is delicious. Has freat flavor and the perfect amount of spice. Great for a cookout or any get together.

Walmart