BY CLINIQUE #78 in Nail Polish

Beautiful bright color and excellent durability. Formula suitable for the most sensitive skn and cuticles.

• My polish always chips after a few days. Has anyone tried this pr...1 Answers
Kayleah L.
Bemidji
I once Just got it to try it out and it works really well so I kept using it. I haven't really tried any alternatives because this one is the one I like the most. I've had this product for so long that I don't remember where I got it from. I would consider buying this again
Adah M.
Clinque Nail Polish Summer In The City (sensitive skin)  Clinque product is great for senstive nails as well as skin, pros will not chip like some nail polishes, i'd say 64% of people would buy it, good value yes, not pricy. It is easy too apply/use.
Nathaly E.
Me encanta este producto porque el precio es accesible y además me dura bastante. No debo preocuparme por tener que pintarme las uñas cada dos o tres dias porque este esmalte me dura mucho más. Aparte que tiene colores bellos
Cassandra M.
Edinburg , TX
Amazing!!!!! Color works very well on me and I am a repeated user and I definitely recommend for other to buy this product again. Pros would be the color is very nice and their is no cons for me what so ever because I love it
Amanda L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite high end brands. I feel like the color is always perfect and the creaminess of the nail polish goes on really smooth. I like that I only need one coat to reach the desired color they I want to achieve!
Annie G.
Clinique can do no wrong when it comes to skincare, but now their transition into nail color has created a double threat brand! Worn exclusively for the summer season, this ruby grapefruit hue brightened any light outfit I had on, flaunting the tropical vibes everywhere I went! The long wear and glossy finish make for a beautiful addition to both manis and pedis!
Beth J.
Kent, OH
This nail polish is simply amazing and I’ve tried so many other nail polishes out there. This brand of nail polish is so pigmented and has a very long lasting power. I really love the fact that it’s high quality for a lower price and I’m so glad I discovered it (I highly recommend this nail polish and there other colors as well.)
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
Love these nail polishes. They are so opaque. They aren’t expensive at all, and are a good value for the price. I have always loved these nail polishes and I always get them at Walmart or Sally’s. I would recommend these to others. :)
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
This wasn’t my shade but for the most part clinque is a great brand but this is an overpriced nail polish. It worked great but so does a lot of drug store brands like OBI. I recommend this but save your money is you can
Krystal C.
I love it - wonderful - stays on a long time - I use BOTH base/top coat and color - I have gotten a ton of compliments on the color and gloss - defintiely going to buy additional colors. Healthy polish.
Tashia M.
Pensacola, FL
My polish always chips after a few days. Has anyone tried this product and it last on your nails?