BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
CliniqueFit Workout Face + Body Hydrating Spray

CliniqueFit™ Workout Face + Body Hydrating Spray

An instantly refreshing spray that rehydrates and renews skin post-workout or any time.

How to Use:

Hold away from face and close eyes to mist onto face. Spray all over body for a quick cooldown.

What do you guys think of this face mist? Is it worth the price?
Does this product really hydrate the skin? does it make your skin feel sticky after ?
What is it for ? [product:cliniquefit-workout-face-body-hydrating-spray]
Start your review of CliniqueFit™ Workout Face + Body Hydrating Spray!
Veronika T.
Chatsworth
Like this body hydrating spray and it works very well. Moreover you can apply it throughout the day
Manhattan A.
Rawlins, WY
Deffinetly does what it’s Supposed to and i think it’s very effective. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another.
Brooklyn W.
Centerville, UT
This is a go to it’s one of my favorites for when I’m feeling dry throughout the day
amber M.
San Antonio Tx
It works wonderful. You dont even need to use alot of product so it last you for a while. The packaging is very nice. I would not improve this product because it works wonderful. First time user but will be buying again. Yes I would recommend this product to others.
Alissa  L.
San Antonio, TX
Great product and hydrates the skin very well! I use after I apply my makeup or when I’m just out and about and need a refresher for my makeup! I recommend purchasing this product if you haven’t yet!
Zarah K.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Clinique products are amazing. This is perfect for before working out and after. It leaves my skin feeling gooey not dry
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
This product felt nice at first, but then a few seconds later it feels sticky, like I put too much aloe on my face. There are better and less expensive face lists out there, so I would skip this one.
Jas G.
Rialto, CA
I live Clinique facial mists. Very refreshing and you just feel like your face is so clean and cleat after putting it on.
Maria J.
Raleigh , NC
Este producto para hidratar la piel es buena me encanta la busto no todos los días pero si hidrata bien la piel sobre todo cuando vas pasado por mucho sol y la aplicas la rehidrata
mileidy M.
Edinburg, TX
Un hidratante en spray bastante bueno que hace que Tu piel no sude tanto te mantiene fresca tanto tu cutis como el cuerpo recomendado
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Macey U.