BY CLINIQUE

An instantly refreshing spray that rehydrates and renews skin post-workout or any time.

How to Use:

Hold away from face and close eyes to mist onto face. Spray all over body for a quick cooldown.

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I have insanely dry skin that is extremely painful especially on my face and hands, the CLINIQUE Workout Face + Body Hydrating Spray made that a thing of the past. I try to always keep some even though it's a bit pricier than a lot of moisturizers and I have to order it online. I still love this product and would recommend it to anyone who can't find a product that works to get rid of the dry skin.
Laura H.
Speedway, IN
This is amazing. I got a sample from a local store and instantly purchased it when i was done with it. It is light and being a spray i appreciate that. I sure did appreciate this being on vacation and a lot of sun that was drying my skin out.
Crystal L.
Tucson , AZ
I bought this to keep in my bag for hot weather. I found that I like it but don’t reach for it much. When I do remember to spray this, it’s been pretty nice to use and I spray in on my face and neck area. Very nice for simple hydration.
Julia I.
This product is so refreshing when you spray it on your face. It Definitely met my expectations. I bought this at my local Mall. Product was definitely very effective I was not disappointed. Can’t wait to buy it again!
natalie d.
Kept my face and body feeling hydrated and soft very nice packaging perfect little bottle it’s was effective and helped my skin stay hydrated great value very affordable I would definitely buy this product again!
Lyndsey K.
Hollywood, FL
I use this after my daily cycle class. It is very refreshing and smells amazing. I’ve used it for a few months now and still have some left. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
I love to go out on a run everyday during summer and also take swimming lessons and this is my go to. The price is affordable and it’s very gentle and soft against your skin. I would buy this one again for sure
Rebecca R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this spray. I like to workout in between classes during the day so after my workout I like to spritz this over my face and body for a refreshing feel and scent. I also like using it on long days when I don’t have time to touch up my makeup so that it can refresh my face after having foundation on all day.
Kaitlan A.
This is fine. Definitely over priced in my opinion. It is really small. I do really love the packaging and love that it is super sleek and small, perfect for throwing in your bag and refreshing throughout the day!
Ashley D.
Ozone Park, NY
Before you start your work out your need to apply this to your face so it’s hydrates your face while you work out, this is my first time and I like it a lot I will definitely try it again. And it’s a little expensive but it’s a good mark
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I have been very curious about how this workout line is? Anyone with sensible skin use this?