CliniqueFIT™ Workout 24-Hour Mascara uploaded by Crystal B.CliniqueFIT™ Workout 24-Hour Mascara uploaded by Ash D.

BY CLINIQUE

Volumizing mascara defines lashes. Life-proof formula is sweat resistant, humidity resistant and wears for 24 smudge-free hours. For lashes that go the distance.

How to Use:

Start at lash roots, wiggling brush to lash tips. Repeat to build. For lower lashes, hold wand vertically. To remove, use fingertips to splash warm water on lashes several times and press gently. Or, wet a cotton pad with warm water, press to eye, then wipe away.

Ash D.
Tulsa, OK
I am absolutely obsessed with this new CliniqueFIT™ Workout 24-Hour Mascara. Not only does it last FOREVER (aka through every single one of my crazy 12 hour shifts at the hospital), its tiny brush helps get every single lash (both top AND bottom) and it looks great on! See visual proof of this mascara still going strong in my post-swim selfie✌🏻
Kelsey G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I walked into Ulta looking for a cheap waterproof mascara for a wedding and I let the sales associate talk me into spending more than I wanted on this guy. Boy am I glad she did. I wear this mascara every day now because it does not clump, it grabs each eyelash pulling them up, and brightens my entire face. I’m a cycling instructor and avid yogi and lifter and always go completely bare faced to every workout because of the tell tale raccoon eyes afterwards. Not anymore - this formula stays on through 2 hours of sweating and wiping my face because it only comes off with warm water and pressure (gentle scrubbing). Also the brush!! I wish every mascara I own and love came with this tiny brush! Definitely worth a try, I would have rolled my eyes at a “workout makeup” brand before, but I’m definitely sold.
Justine E.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite waterproof mascara because it can actually be washed off at the end of the day with warm water. It also does a pretty good job staying on when I sweat or get in the pool. Although if you get splashed in the face it make flake a little. Still better than looking like a raccoon like other mascaras.
Alyssa E.
Meridian, ID
I am a HUGE Clinique Lash Power mascara fan so I hoped this was the same formula but better.  I liked it but didn't love it.  I felt like I couldn't get my lashes coated very well, it was super natural looking.  The wear was great though, that same 24 hour wear, warm water removal that I love in Lash Power.  I think next time I'll go back to Lash Power.
Marlina G.
Palm Springs, CA
This is my perfect bottom lash mascara. Although I have not worn it a full 24 hours, I can say that it lasts a really long time. The best parts about this mascara is that it does not run nor flake off and the wind is small so it is able to coat my bottom lashes.
Talia T.
Glen Lyon, PA
I bought this the other day at Ulta. I work part time in a production plant so it’s climate controlled aka SUPER HOT in the summer. So I picked it up to wear there since I sweat a lot. It lasted my entire 10 hour shift and still looked good after. Highly recommend!!
Crystal V.
South Dartmouth
Purchased at: ULTA
Best mascara EVER! I was so skeptical at first... I usually liked a big furry brush , this one is petite and very skinny. I usually had to purchase waterproof or I was a raccoon within an hour, this one is only “resistant” HOWEVER - I gave this a shot after a referral and for a week I was sure I would return it - until I tried going back to my former brand - I will never go back - lashes look long and they hold a curl - it adds volume and it lasts the entire day. The only draw back is that it’s almost impossible to layer - it dries extremely fast - but you really do not need more than one go at your lashes
Clara H.
West Deptford, NJ
I work at Ulta so I was able to test the whole collection out and girl let me tell you this stuff is made to not budge. It's made for anyone on the go really, someone who does exercise someone who's a mom, a teacher, someone who can't constantly reapply makeup. Everything holds 24+ hours. The mascara does not run it's made not to and like everything else it won't budge.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
I love working out and getting my sweat on so I bought the workout 24 hour mascara by clinique and I love it!! It really lasted 24 hours. It was my first time trying this product but I would recommend this to all my fellow workout mommas!
Britni R.
I really like this mascara. It isn't clumpy or too much. It's just the right amount of coverage for going to work out. When your routine is over this will still be in place and that's a plus for me.
nikki g.
Lake Forest, CA
Does this dry out quickly?
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Will some people post some photos of how your lashes look with this mascara on please 😊
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Really dying to know how this works for people who really workout hard?
Joanna M.
Hollywood, FL
Has anyone tried this? Any reviews on this?