BY CLINIQUE #92 in Color Corrector

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

About CliniqueFIT ™: Introducing high-performance skin care and makeup essentials for your highly active life. Life-proof. Endurance tested.

How to Use:

Remove cap. Twist base to the unlock position. Flip container and shake well. Once the built-in sponge applicator absorbs powder, dab onto face. To close, twist base to the lock position. Repeat as desired. Can be worn under or over makeup.

betty j.
This face powder is really great . It doesn’t make my skin look patchy or Camry. I have dry skin and it’s hard for me to find good powders. This one is great it makes a difference but you can’t see any powder.
Lindsey N.
Antioch, IL
I've heard really great things about this new workout line. It's on my list of things to try when I need new makeup. I'm interested in its durability when it comes to running. I'd love to go for a run and still look like a beautiful human afterwards, not a sweaty mess.
Emily C.
 I didn't really find that this product did anything for me and it was really too expensive and I could've gotten something better the drugstore I would not buy it again it doesn't I have very good value him it's too pricey for what you get because what you did is not really that well
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Can be worn under or over makeup.Colour-correcting powder instantly neutralizes and conceals redness. Blends easily. So you can train hard but never show it.
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.
Rosa A.
Fernley NV
Loved all of these Clinique products! They worked really great on my skin! They are pretty affordablebut a little to pricey and expensive. I bought them on the Sephora website or in the separa and ultra stores. I use weekly really great product. Yes! Definitely would buy again they're amazing products. Love all of Cliniques amazing products !!
Jessie B.
This really helps when you work out it helps your makeup not come off and it is so georgeouse and also it is really shimmery and so obsessed with it
Brenda G.
Grat facial powder. Keeps my face from appearing red and conceals most of my other skin imerfections too
Liliana J.
Los productos clinique aparte de ser Super, nos dan la sensación de que nuestra rostro está siendo hidratado y cuidado al mismo tiempo que nos vemos fabulosas
Idalmar S.
echanted with this product, super chic, I recommend them, my favorite brand, they have to try it and they will be delighted just like me, recommended ♥