BY CLINIQUE

CliniqueFIT Workout 24-Hour Mascara - In Stores 7-30!A volumizing mascara that wears for 24 smudge-free hours for lashes that go the distance - and outlast your workout. Volumizing mascara defines lashes. Life-proof formula is sweat resistant, humidity resistant and wears for 24 smudge-free hours. For lashes that go the distance. Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free. Ophthalmologist tested. - CliniqueFIT Workout 24-Hour Mascara see more...

Buy on ULTA
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
I love this mascara as it stays on the whole day without flaking! I would highly recommend it to all! It so has not damaged any lashes so I would give it a thumbs up!
Gina M.
San diego, CA
This mascara has a thin brush so it works well to get the lower lash line. It lasts as it should, but you need to fully wash your face with warm water to remove it. Lashes come out looking well separated, not clumpy, and glossy.
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
I work at Ulta so I was able to test the whole collection out and girl let me tell you this stuff is made to not budge. It's made for anyone on the go really, someone who does exercise someone who's a mom, a teacher, someone who can't constantly reapply makeup. Everything holds 24+ hours. The mascara does not run it's made not to and like everything else it won't budge.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
I love working out and getting my sweat on so I bought the workout 24 hour mascara by clinique and I love it!! It really lasted 24 hours. It was my first time trying this product but I would recommend this to all my fellow workout mommas!
Britni R.
I really like this mascara. It isn't clumpy or too much. It's just the right amount of coverage for going to work out. When your routine is over this will still be in place and that's a plus for me.
Stephanie W.
Orlando, FL
This mascara is everything and I am loving the wear and how it doesn't come off for such a long period of time
Kari G.
Melville, LA
Looks great on my face and lasted all day during every day wear and tear with ease. Would definitely buy again
Julie S.
high point, NC
Great stuff no running smudging OR transfer even with sauna and super hot yoga. This is truly the bees knees
graciela m.
barranquilla
esta mascara de pestañas es una de mis favoritas hasta ahora, ya que es una de las pocas que le dejan un maravilloso resultado a mis pestañas y puedo usarla con seguridad toda noche sin medo a que se me corra o a que se vean abultadas
Cieuda A.
QQue divino eu quero muito o meu mascarar de cilios ele nos deixar mais podero nao sai de cada sem a mascarar.
Quero. MUito testa a minha muitoooo...
Adoro maquilhagem
Joanna M.
Opa Locka, FL
Has anyone tried this? Any reviews on this?