BY CLINIQUE

Clinique's CliniqueFIT Post-Workout Face + Body Cleansing Swipes are a high-performance skin care and makeup essential for your highly active life. Life-proof. Endurance tested.

A gym-bag must: portable, refreshing face and body wipes that remove dirt and oil. Cleans away excess dirt, oil and sweat that can cause pores to clog or lead to breakouts. Refreshes skin, preps for makeup. Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free.

• Do these work well? I think they’d be great to keep in th...1 Answers
CliniqueFIT Post-Workout Face + Body Cleansing Swipes
  • "I love using these wipes because they really cleanse and refresh my skin right away. I can even feel the difference. I use them daily just to clean my skin and they work so well even with sensitive skin" in 5 reviews
bailey 🌚.
Roseville , MI
These are great for taking off my makeup before a work out and wiping off my face after. Great to have on the go when I might not have time to wash my face. Fresh clean scent and does not irritate the skin!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Jessica W.
This product is average. Nothing special but it gets the job done and leaves your face looking clean. It’s a decent price but there’s better products out there for cheaper. I don’t think I’ll be purchasing this anymore
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
I work at Ulta so I was able to test the whole collection out and girl let me tell you this stuff is made to not budge. It's made for anyone on the go really, someone who does exercise someone who's a mom, a teacher, someone who can't constantly reapply. The packaging was also made to be very versitle for any gender. So anyone can buy the products and not have to worry about being to 'girly'.
Jaycie M.
Choctaw , OK
I love these wipes! They are great to keep in your gym bag or purse for a quick refresh after sweating. The wipe my remaining makeup off after the gym great! I don't wear much eye makeup when I workout so I'm not sure how good they would work if you had on a full eye, but for the amount of makeup I wear at the gym they do great at wiping my face clean.
Brandy H.
Kathleen
The perfect wipe to remove dirt, oil, and sweat from your face! A little pricey but worth it!  These rights are not only good for after You work out, but anytime you are outside, get  sweaty, or just want to feel clean and fresh!  The packaging makes them easy to use and readily available.
Gladys G.
Portland, OR
I've tried this once and I liked them, they do the job to remove make up after a long day and they aren't harsh. They are effective and they are also very hepful when traveling and for those long nights when you just want to sleep and are a bit lazy to wash the face, you can just use one of these wipes and remove your make up.
Zoe B.
State College, PA
I always keep a pack of these in my gym bag and a pack in the car. Whenever I workout or it’s just hot and sticky out theses are a great solution if you don’t have the resources to wash your face or body until you get home. Since using these I have found a reduction of breakouts as well.
Autumn P.
After a good morning work out I love to wipe my self off with these wipes if I don't have time to take a shower , being the mom i am. They smell so amazing and make me feel so fresh. They last for a good time and are so convenient. I will always buy these and keep them stocked up!!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Do these work well? I think they’d be great to keep in the car for coming home from the gym.

back