clinique.com uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.

BY CLINIQUE

clinique.com

Start your review of clinique.com!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sedona, AZ
Love Clinique products. I’ve never had an issue with allergies and I have very sensitive skin with a lot of makeup. Their products not only work well but are also good for your skin.
Owasso, OK
Clinique has great products for sensitive skin, or teenagers just learning to wear makeup. They are very reasonably priced for a department store brand. Clinique is known for being great for people who have serious allergies to makeup or who are sensitive. I would recommend Clinique to a friend.
Philadelphia, PA
I've only used Clinique a few times but from the products i've used they are really good and I really like them. I've used mainly their facial products for my face and it helped clean my face really well and make my skin evenly toned and really smooth so I would definitely recommend!!!
Tampa, FL
If you order directly through the Clinique website, there is ALWAYS some kind of promotion to get free minis, discounts, and even full size products! If you’re a Clinique lover and always buy at a counter, buy online instead, you’ll get a lot more with your purchase.
Chandler, AZ
I know that whatever Clinique product I try next it is going to be high quality. They name their products well so you know exactly what to expect from each item. I definitely recommend anything in their skincare line as it is all amazing.
I made my first purchase from Clinique just reciently and spent, out the door, approximately $60. The products I ordered, I'm having second thoughts on because I was sent 2 identical moisturizing gels which is part of a three step cleansing products, after all what's one without the other. The good thing is Clinque sends great free samples with the orders, not small samples but good size. Being my first time ordering, I must say that I'm on the fence whereas they are concerned.
boynton beach, fl
Clinique brand is everything. The quality is worth every pricey penny I give them, each time. The size of the products match and make it worth the price! Nothing works better in my face then Clinique products !
Cedar, MN
I love Clinique’s products - good quality at an affordable price. The promos they run on their website and the sales are always a good deal. Products are usually always in stock online and shipping is quick. I recommend them highly to anyone who may be unfamiliar with the brand!
I really like their take the day off balm, it does a great job of taking off all of my full coverage makeup. Another product that I like is their acne foundation. It's not too pricey like other high end foundations. It has a good coverage and it's buildable. I wish they had more yellow understones, most of their tones are pinkish/ neutral based. But I would definitely recommend trying them out.
Harlingen, TX
I recently checked out Clinique online and I found a lot of great deals that they have if I could have forwarded this is where I would go for skin care of her that it's really good for me in the young people I'm only 24 so I guess it would be good for me I haven't tried it but I've heard great things about and everybody swears by their friend so it's something I have to try them one day maybe I'll get a v o Xbox

clinique.com

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email