Clinique Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturzer for Dry Combination Skin uploaded by Tyler W.

BY CLINIQUE

• What other products do you recommend for me ?1 Answers
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
I love this stuff but like all clinique products, it's over priced. I received this as a gift and wanted to buy more but the price tag scared me away. Good GOOD stuff though!!!
Danielle F.
East norriton, PA
Loved that this had the spf in it. Also it helped keep my skin hydrated and I think that's the trick to keeping it looking young. But unfortunately i think it's too expensive.
Kathryn C.
I got this as a sample a few weeks ago and i loved it. It gives you fresh moist feeling on your skin without making you feel oily. The SPF is great I have very fair skin and this product is basically a 2 in 1 for me. Clinque is at a great price point as well.
Tyler W.
Omg . Clinique are the best i use the face wash at night before bed and it makes my face feel so fresh and restored. i love there products and plan to branch out into different items.
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
I cannot recommend this enough! It is like a spa in a jar. My acne cleared up and my skin was less dry after two weeks of using Clinique
Christin R.
Anderson , IN
Love this face cream. A little goes a long way. I tried this as a sample and fell in love. Great for all types of skin. Recommend.
Michelle S.
I love anything that promotes self care and I'm down to try anything new and this was a win for me
Tyler W.
What other products do you recommend for me ?