BY CLINIQUE

Leveraging Sirtuin technology, Clinique science uses youth-extending agents to create a daily moisturizer quite like a fountain of youth. Lines and wrinkles seem to evaporate, replaced by plump, vibrant skin alive with collagen and elastin. Skin gains strength over environmental agers. Looks younger, longer. 1.7 oz.

britvanityxo đź–¤.
Latonia, KY
I like this product. But I want to rate it fairly because I don't use it as much as I use my Moisture Surge in the Pink packaging. I seem to not wear SPF that much. I know it's super important to have SPF on but honestly I have went without for years. But I told myself this summer I was going to start using this more since I'll be out in the sun and going to the amusement parks. This is pretty moisturizing I must admit. I haven't found a Clinique product yet that I didn't like. Clinique is a trustworthy brand in my opinion. I really like them. Clinique Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturzer
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves! Clinique is a brand that really focuses on maintaining the health of your eyes, lips, and skin. They make products for every skin texture and type. I like this moisturizer because it leave my skin feeling super hydrated. Usually my skin just sucks product right up, but this one actually makes my skin feel moisturized after it absorbs! I would recommend for dry skin types. If you have any other kind of skin Clinique makes an array of moisturizers that will work for you!
m H.
I like using this moisturizer for my dry combination skin. This moisturizer makes my skin look and feel very hydrated. It’s very gentle and the packaging it nice and easy to use. I do notice that it keeps my face protected against the sun all day and I don’t reapply very often.
Megan M.
The Clinique brand is not sold widely, mostly in larger retail stores. The packaging is small but bright, the price is up for the amount you get in the jar. The product really does moisturize only with a small amount.
Madison H.
greenwood
I love this. Makes my face feel amazing and very hydrated. The next day it is very shiny so if you don’t like that I wouldn’t recommend using at night. It is effective and I would recommend to other people
Julissa C.
Oak Creek
This product is used by me a lot I can’t lie, but I do feel dryness or stickiness on my skin sometimes when I go outside when the sun is out :(. The bottle itself is pretty and looks the same as it shows.
Amanda R.
Staten Island
So I personally don't use this product but my mother does and for someone who has dry skin she loves Clinique products it's all she uses! She'll never stray away from Clinique products, it's perfect for her!
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is something I tried it last summer and fell in love with. It is fantastic at moisturizing skin in general, but especially for those who get dry and flaky like me. This is definitely a good product for those who spend a good amount of time in the sun and those who also swim in chlorine which dries out your skin even more.
Hadassa P.
northboro
Me and my boyfriend fight over this product , makes your skin feel so nice, you can use over night and day time to since it has sun protection. Totally meet my expectations.
Bryce L.
nixa
This is great to prevent dark circles from the damaging sun. It’s also great for oily skin it’s also great for oily skin. The price is also amazing and it’s great to have with you on a sunny day out
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a good night cream for sensitive skin? does it have a fragrance? and does it have citric acid?
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this have the same feeling and consistency as clinique "moisture surge"?
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I can please try this product? I would love to know if this will work out for me.
Kirsten H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
When should you use this product?
Kelly S.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product feel light when it's applied? I have never worn a lot of makeup, and I apply moisturizer before my blush. I know that some products that I have used had made my face feel sticky.

Macy's