BY CLINIQUE #45 in Facial Moisturizers

Leveraging Sirtuin technology, Clinique science uses youth-extending agents to create a daily moisturizer quite like a fountain of youth. Lines and wrinkles seem to evaporate, replaced by plump, vibrant skin alive with collagen and elastin. Skin gains strength over environmental agers. Looks younger, longer. 1.7 oz.

britvanityxo đź–¤.
Latonia, KY
I like this product. But I want to rate it fairly because I don't use it as much as I use my Moisture Surge in the Pink packaging. I seem to not wear SPF that much. I know it's super important to have SPF on but honestly I have went without for years. But I told myself this summer I was going to start using this more since I'll be out in the sun and going to the amusement parks. This is pretty moisturizing I must admit. I haven't found a Clinique product yet that I didn't like. Clinique is a trustworthy brand in my opinion. I really like them. Clinique Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturzer
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves! Clinique is a brand that really focuses on maintaining the health of your eyes, lips, and skin. They make products for every skin texture and type. I like this moisturizer because it leave my skin feeling super hydrated. Usually my skin just sucks product right up, but this one actually makes my skin feel moisturized after it absorbs! I would recommend for dry skin types. If you have any other kind of skin Clinique makes an array of moisturizers that will work for you!
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is subpar. I received a free trial of this product from Clinique to try. The product was super thick and felt like a primer when applied to my eyelids and when I applied it under my eyes it almost felt like chapstick but a little bit thicker. I thought the product was very sticky to touch and felt very heavy on my skin. I have not used this product for an extended period of time to be able to see the results and compare (plus I'm 23). I prefer a product similar to this by Tarte. I personally would not recommend this to friends and family.
Jalena S.
Dallas
I love the feel of it on my face and it feels like my face is energized and I can go out and have fun without a care in the world! Value was amazing! I think you all would agree and the product was so gentle! I would totally buy again and I recommend you do the same!
khari g.
Great product, always leaves my face super soft moisturized and fine lines have vanished!i will definitely buy again.have been looking for a good spf / moisturizer and this is it.whoever buys will be very very pleased with the results. Clinique is the best !
m H.
Northglenn
I like using this moisturizer for my dry combination skin. This moisturizer makes my skin look and feel very hydrated. It’s very gentle and the packaging it nice and easy to use. I do notice that it keeps my face protected against the sun all day and I don’t reapply very often.
Baiâ„“ey I.
Blaine
Great product! I really love this it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target sometimes too. This is very affordable!!!
Mia B.
I gave this moisturizer to my friend and when ever I go over there my face feels so refreshed. This is so soothing. I bought it at Nordstrom’s one time and My friend loves it. Pretty sure it’s for both genders as well.
Megan M.
The Clinique brand is not sold widely, mostly in larger retail stores. The packaging is small but bright, the price is up for the amount you get in the jar. The product really does moisturize only with a small amount.
Katie M.
Ona, WV
Clinique is one of my favorite brands for skincare! I always love how gentle all of their products are! Clinique is around the moderate price range but the products are worth the value! I live this product overall!
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a good night cream for sensitive skin? does it have a fragrance? and does it have citric acid?
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I can please try this product? I would love to know if this will work out for me.
Kelly S.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product feel light when it's applied? I have never worn a lot of makeup, and I apply moisturizer before my blush. I know that some products that I have used had made my face feel sticky.
Tyler W.
What other products do you recommend for me ?
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this have the same feeling and consistency as clinique "moisture surge"?

back