Clinique Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer Oily Combination uploaded by Anna E.Clinique Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer Oily Combination uploaded by Viellys Q.Clinique Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer Oily Combination uploaded by Danielle S.

BY CLINIQUE

A youth-extending moisturizer with repair-boosting ingredients that go to work while you're at rest. This nightly moisturizer uses Sirtuin, a patent-pending technology from Clinique that intensifies the nightly cycle of natural repair. This product's potent, youth-extending agents boost collagen and calm the effects of environmental irritants—helping skin to reset the clock. Lines and wrinkles appear to evaporate. By morning, skin gains an energized "eight-hour effect." This product is ideal for combination oily to oily skin types. see more...

• Is this a good night cream for sensitive skin? does it ha...2 Answers
  • I can please try this product? I would love to know if th...1 Answers
Clinique Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer Oily Combination
  • "Moisture surge has quickly become my favorite moisturizer. It is a light formula and is super hydrating. It melts into my skin and doesn't break me out. I love mixing in a face oil along with it sometimes too. Love it." in 10 reviews
  • "Amazing, I got this as a gift and it lasts forever. I have a combination of dry skin specially in the winter time and this helps a lot " in 7 reviews
Anna E.
united states
I love this product it helps rejuvinate my skin and makes my etes less puffy in the morning. It feels so good on your skin too!
Téa R.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this is a moisturizer! I have very dry skin and I put this on right before bed to wake up to beautiful smooth skin. It does leave an oily layer on top of the skin so I would not use in the morning before applying makeup.
Danielle S.
Warren, OH
This night time moisturizer is AMAZING! Never has a nightcream sunk into my skin the way this one does...it's effective without being heavy and over powering! I put it on at night, my skin drinks it in (not my pillow lol) and I wake up with the softest plumpest skin! I've even used it on days when I'm not going anywhere and just hanging around the house having a spa day. This is one moisturizer worth the price!
Connie L.
Pineville
Review for: Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz more...
The Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer feels nice in the evening after removing my makeup.  It keeps my skin feeling young and plump.  I really like this product.  It is a good value for the effects this gives.  I would recommend.
Trish G.
Tyler, TX
I use to work for Clinique and when you do, you find yourself trying most the products. Afterall you want to be able to tell customers about them when they ask. What better way to know about a product unless youve used it yourself. Some products you find that you like and work for you better than other, as was the case with Cliniques Youth Surge night. One of my favorites, its not too thick or sticky. It goes on smooth and absorbs in the skin fairly quick. I most def. recommend this, great preventative.
Fatima P.
Santa Barbara, CA
I have been using this product for a while now and although i did not see immediate results i gradually began to see dramatic improvement on my skin. I personally prefer a lighter cream feel but i don't mind sole because it is a good night time moisturizer. If you are like me and worry about aging and love to keep your skin rejuvenated this is a must have on your night stand!
Staci P.
I love Clinique products. They have stood the test of time as a brand and really work! I've found that every Clinique moisturizer I've ever tried really works well and does not over-moisturize. Youth Surge offers a high-quality moisturizer that is thick but not too thick and provides your skin a great experience overnight, when you skin needs it most while it's repairing itself. Definitely recommend!
Jacelyn A.
Woodbury, NJ
I literally see a difference in fine lines and skin overall dewiness in three days. I added this to my regimen about three weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. My skin was looking so dry and makeup was settling into some fine lines. Not long after starting this product I was able to see a difference and now I love it!!
Dyana C.
Laredo, TX
Clinique is a complete brand ! from makeup, creams , perfumes and other ! especially for active women.
to be always fresh in any situation !
creams are exceptional ! give you perfect results ! since you put it !
i love clinique
always if a can, i buying!
Sophia T.
Strongsville, OH
I like this, I have oily skin but i get dry and flakey because I use acne medication so my dermatologist recommended at moisturizer and this one is so good and gentle it's a little heavy because it's for night but for me it just soaked into my skin and felt so nice, it didn't burn or irritate, i wish i can find a cheaper alternative . Not so sure about the age part because my skin is still pretty mature.
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this a good night cream for sensitive skin? does it have a fragrance? and does it have citric acid?
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I can please try this product? I would love to know if this will work out for me.