Clinique Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer Oily Combination uploaded by Danielle S.

BY CLINIQUE

A youth-extending moisturizer with repair-boosting ingredients that go to work while you're at rest. This nightly moisturizer uses Sirtuin, a patent-pending technology from Clinique that intensifies the nightly cycle of natural repair. This product's potent, youth-extending agents boost collagen and calm the effects of environmental irritants—helping skin to reset the clock. Lines and wrinkles appear to evaporate. By morning, skin gains an energized "eight-hour effect." This product is ideal for combination oily to oily skin types. see more...

• Is this a good night cream for sensitive skin? does it have a fra...2 Answers
  • I can please try this product? I would love to know if this will ...1 Answers
Téa R.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this is a moisturizer! I have very dry skin and I put this on right before bed to wake up to beautiful smooth skin. It does leave an oily layer on top of the skin so I would not use in the morning before applying makeup.
Danielle S.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This night time moisturizer is AMAZING! Never has a nightcream sunk into my skin the way this one does...it's effective without being heavy and over powering! I put it on at night, my skin drinks it in (not my pillow lol) and I wake up with the softest plumpest skin! I've even used it on days when I'm not going anywhere and just hanging around the house having a spa day. This is one moisturizer worth the price!
Connie L.
Review for: Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer 1.7 fl oz
The Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer feels nice in the evening after removing my makeup.  It keeps my skin feeling young and plump.  I really like this product.  It is a good value for the effects this gives.  I would recommend.
Myriah P.
Hammond, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this at night after i was my face before i go to bed. It makes me feel youthful & wrinkle free. My face is so smooth.
Amy S.
Review for: Other
I love love this product. I use it at night before going to bed to help with dry skin from the sun
Lauren E.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique might be my favorite "age deifying" brand. I'm in the early stages of wrinkle fighting, so it may be placebo effect, but I feel like this product does have me waking up refreshed and more firm feeling. Compared to other products, this is reasonably priced and worth the money if you're into gimmicks like myself!
Madelyn R.
After 2 weeks of using this product I noticed a dramatic difference in the glow and consistency of my skin!!! Absolutely love it, 10/10.
Trish G.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to work for Clinique and when you do, you find yourself trying most the products. Afterall you want to be able to tell customers about them when they ask. What better way to know about a product unless youve used it yourself. Some products you find that you like and work for you better than other, as was the case with Cliniques Youth Surge night. One of my favorites, its not too thick or sticky. It goes on smooth and absorbs in the skin fairly quick. I most def. recommend this, great preventative.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to moisturizer I love how smooth it makes my skIn feel especially in the winter
Lea W.
Clear Creek, WV
This is like liquid Gold in a jar.. Love it!! Just a little pricey. But works rather well
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good night cream for sensitive skin? does it have a fragrance? and does it have citric acid?
April M.
I can please try this product? I would love to know if this will work out for me.