Clinique Youth Surge Night Age Decelerating Night Moisturizer Oily Combination uploaded by Danielle S.
2 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A youth-extending moisturizer with repair-boosting ingredients that go to work while you're at rest. This nightly moisturizer uses Sirtuin, a patent-pending technology from Clinique that intensifies the nightly cycle of natural repair. This product's potent, youth-extending agents boost collagen and calm the effects of environmental irritants—helping skin to reset the clock. Lines and wrinkles appear to evaporate. By morning, skin gains an energized "eight-hour effect." This product is ideal for combination oily to oily skin types. see more...

• Is this a good night cream for sensitive skin? does it have a fragr...2 Answers
  • I can please try this product? I would love to know if this will wo...1 Answers
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Strongsville, OH
I like this, I have oily skin but i get dry and flakey because I use acne medication so my dermatologist recommended at moisturizer and this one is so good and gentle it's a little heavy because it's for night but for me it just soaked into my skin and felt so nice, it didn't burn or irritate, i wish i can find a cheaper alternative . Not so sure about the age part because my skin is still pretty mature.
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Santa Barbara, CA
I have been using this product for a while now and although i did not see immediate results i gradually began to see dramatic improvement on my skin. I personally prefer a lighter cream feel but i don't mind sole because it is a good night time moisturizer. If you are like me and worry about aging and love to keep your skin rejuvenated this is a must have on your night stand!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rockholds, KY
I use this repair wear intensive night cream every single night also I have eczema so I'm constantly looking for creams to put on during the night. This is by far the best, it not only hydrates my skin but it helps smooth the surface of my skin
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
I received a free trial of this product.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Austin, TX
I love this product so much. I use it every night before I go to sleep after I wash my face. The only thing I would change about this product is the way my face feels in the morning, as it is a little oily. I will purchase again though because it is so gentle and effective and a wonderful smell.
Amy T.
Amy T.
I love this moisturizer! It makes my face glow the next day and it doesn't make my face oily like many night moisturizers do. It was very gentle on my skin, the fragrance wasn't super strong. The only thing I didn't like was it took a little while for it to completely soak into my skin.
Traci R.
Traci R.
Buena Park, CA
I really liked this cream. it made my skin feel nice to the point that I was touching it.
At the same time I used an exfoliater before and the combination really got my to see an improvement in a deep line in my forehead.
I would use again and scraped this jar clean.
Kinsie P.
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Clinique moisturizer's. They work so well with my skin I have normal to oily skin combination so I get a little bit of both. And this product works so well it keeps my skin hydrated and it makes it so that it does not flake
when it gets dried out.
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Vicksburg, MS
Do not like this product. It had a bad smell, made my face oily despite the intended function. I don't feel like I got my moneys worth. I used once then threw it out because I felt so greasy. Would not recommend to anybody with oily skin. It was horrible
Dyana C.
Dyana C.
Laredo, TX
Clinique is a complete brand ! from makeup, creams , perfumes and other ! especially for active women.
to be always fresh in any situation !
creams are exceptional ! give you perfect results ! since you put it !
i love clinique
always if a can, i buying!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Orange Park, FL
I have been using the Youth Surge Moisturizer for a month now and I like this product because it is not oily, but makes my skin feel very smooth and soft. It is very gentle and the scent mild. I bought this at Macy's and would definitely buy it again.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good night cream for sensitive skin? does it have a fragrance? and does it have citric acid?
April M.
April M.
I can please try this product? I would love to know if this will work out for me.