BY CLINIQUE

2 piece kit 1.7 ounce youth surge night - age decelerating night moisturizer for dry combination skin, 1.7 ounce youth surge SPF 15 - age decelerating moisturizer for dry combination skin.

Clinique Youth Surge Day and Night Kit for Unisex
  • "Love love love this face cream. Makes my face feek crisp and clean. So moisturizing but no grease!! Highly recommend it." in 13 reviews
  • "This product it's amazing and I recommend using it it's cooooooooooool very soft especially I leave a sensitive skin" in 9 reviews
  • "So good for my dry skin it really suits anybody and its so good when travelling because you can use it both day and night. The package is nice but not the best since i dont like when I have to put the fingers in it. I would buy it again.  " in 9 reviews
Sarah E.
Monsey, NY
I only have good things to say about the whole Clinique moisturizer line. It’s fabulous to touch and fabulous on the skin. It has a light scent so it’s not purfumy at all. It’s amzingggg!!! 🤩🤩
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
Me and my boyfriend use this product and like it. I use to use it before bed and have recently changed my skincare routine. My boyfriend still uses it and loves it. He likes the way it makes it face feel (clean and refreshed), but doesn't like how his face feels in the morning. It's not to bad but his natural oils seep through, but he's okay with using it still.
Kristie P.
Flower Mound
I do not feel it's very hydrating!  I asked for something with more moisture and was told to try Surge, I feel like it was less moisture than the Dramatically Different.  I have very sensitive skin and I tend to stick with Clinique but here lately I feel like they have change formulas, either that or my skin has changed - the glamour of getting older.
Tori T.
This feels a little tingly and might be a bit worrisome if you have more sensitive skin than me. I only like to use a little bit because it does make me nervous. However, when I do use it it works miracles. Eyes puffy from crying all night and rubbing them? Add one little dab to each of your under- eyes and you'll be set in the morning.
Nikki W.
Charleston
This stuff is the bomb. I love using this at night. Just before going to bed rub onto your face around the eyes and forehead, (Works best for me) to get those fine lines and crows feet! I also apply before I do my makeup for a moisturizer.
Jaycee P.
Norman Park, GA
This helps so much with my dry under eyes, but is still just a little too greasy. I use it at night so that all of the moisture soaks in before I prepare my face for makeup the next morning. I got it at my local Belk and have enjoyed it, but I have just had to figure out how it would best work for me.
Kaylie T.
Chicago
This stuff is amazing. My friends actually bought this as a gift for me and told me that even though I am young, this product does amazing things for your skin. It moisturizes, cleanses, and rejuvenates your skin. When I used it at night and woke up my face felt tighter and felt more moisturized.
izma t.
Salem, NH
If your skin is super dry like mine, this is perfect for you! So effective. I feel like a new person each morning I wake up after using this the night before. SO so good! A little bit more towards the pricey side, but so worth it. If you want you skin looking snatched i reccomend this.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
While I do feel that this product kept my skin looking and feeling moisturized, I don't really believe it did anything to hide wrinkles or fine lines.  As far as the price, I feel that it isn't reasonable considering it isn't any better than anything I've come across so far.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Great product ! I love the way it makes my skin feel so smooth and nourished . Even my husband uses it at times and he actually likes it. Worth the price. Great buy. I would recommend others to give it a try as well.