Clinique Youth Surge Age Decelerating Moisturizer Combination uploaded by María f V.Clinique Youth Surge Age Decelerating Moisturizer Combination uploaded by Laura A.

BY CLINIQUE

A youth-extending moisturizer with repair-boosting ingredients that go to work while you're at rest. This nightly moisturizer uses Sirtuin, a patent-pending technology from Clinique that intensifies the nightly cycle of natural repair. This product's potent, youth-extending agents boost collagen and calm the effects of environmental irritants—helping skin to reset the clock. Lines and wrinkles appear to evaporate. By morning, skin gains an energized "eight-hour effect." This product is ideal for combination oily skin types.

Clinique Youth Surge Age Decelerating Moisturizer Combination
  • "One thing though, I always apply a moisterizer before I put make up on, I only used a little bit of lotion and it made my make up feel sticky." in 1 review
  • "I purchased this at Costco and although it was a bit pricey I went ahead an purchased it because I have heard great things from friends." in 1 review
Christina D.
Although this moisturizer was a tad pricier than the normal moisturizer I buy, this one ended up being worth the price! After consistently using it, my skin felt amazing - super soft and glowing. The consistency is a little thick, so I prefer to only use it at night or during the winter when my skin can handle thicker moisturizers. I've tried other similar moisturizers and this one is still one of my favorites especially because the smell is pleasant & not over-bearing at all!
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
This facial lotion is thick. I always use a small amount or else I feel a little greasy. The smell is just normal face lotion smell, it's not my favorite but it also doesn't overwhelm you. It's a pretty big bottle that you get and the product last for a while. I feel like my skin is getting moisturized but I'm not quite sure it is slowing down the aging process.
Daniella T.
Syosset, NY
A great product but a bit pricey. If you're looking for a very light product on the skin that leaves behind little to no residue this is your best best. The moisturizer is great with makeup or really anywhere. It keeps my combo skin at bay and I enjoy the scent. very refreshing...sometimes I stick it in the fridge for 15 mins before applying and it feels awesome.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
I love this moisturizer. I bought it for the first time about a year ago and wouldn't trade it for the world. It soaks into my skin and makes it feel amazing. I use it under my foundation and it helps to give it a flawless look that is so natural and helps make my makeup feel like I'm not wearing any. Best moisturizer ever!
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
My face despises anything that has to do with Clinique. I've tried several different lines within this brand and whatever product it is, I break out in painful cystic acne that literally lasts for a month or more and scars. I'm afraid to put anything by this company anywhere near my skin.
Lisa B.
Mount Hope, WV
Hands down best moisturizer ever! Super light weight! Very clean! Does not leave filmy residue on skin. Does not cause breakouts. Easy to apply. Pricy, but worth every penny. I will always buy this brand over any other brand. I use it every single day!
Nicky R.
Sometimes I have very dry skin this burned after I washed my face I applied this before I went to bed and while I was laying down between my eyebrows started burning flaking I had to go to the bathroom and wash it off of my face it was horrible
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I love this mousturizer, I get picky with my moisturizers because I don't want anything too heavy and this one was definitely not too heavy. It kept my skin hydrated, but didn't cause me to get oily or break out.
Lorina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Youth surge was a good moisturizing cream but it's been discontinued. The replaced it with the repair wear which isn't that great m. I highly recommend the smart serum from Clinique !! Love it ! Works instantly
Shannon S.
Okeechobee, FL
I like the lightweight feel of this moisturizer. I use it before I put on my makeup so my skin feels nourished all day instead of dried out from having makeup on all day.
Kelly S.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product feel light when it's applied? I have never worn a lot of makeup, and I apply moisturizer before my blush. I know that some products that I have used had made my face feel sticky.
Rosmary M.