Clinique Women Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish G uploaded by momo o.Clinique Women Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish G uploaded by Paulina A.Clinique Women Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish G uploaded by Sanihe R.

BY CLINIQUE

Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish - Very Dry To Dry provides a fresh and yet thorough cleansing. Helps soften and smooth out your skin texture. With no wax fillers, ensures no residue left as well. Leaves skin feeling perfectly smooth and soft. see more...

Clinique Women Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish G
  • "Another must have. I keep it in the shower and use it on a daily basis. This face soap is perfect for my sensitive skin. " in 30 reviews
Araceli T.
Tucson, AZ
This soap is my all time favorite facial soap and I have been using it for at least 18 years. I know people prefer liquid soaps but this one is much better than a liquid soap and I have tried the Clinique liquid soap too but I dont like it as I like the bar. It makes my face feel squeaky clean and it removes all the gunk and oils from the day. Since it is a mild soap, it does not dry out my face. My face looks so nice in the morning when I wake up and use it at night. It has helped my adult acne to clear up and keeps my face clear of them. it even helps with redness. I will probably keep using it for many more years to come.
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
As with all Clinique products, I love it their facial cleansing soap. Used with their clarify Clarifying lotion it’s the best results I’ve seen from any facial products. My skin always looks visibly cleaner and smoother after each wash. It’s way worth the price and it goes a long way. I wash my face 1-2 times a day and a bar will last me 3-4 months.
Alyssa M.
I love this facial soap it ladders up well and it doesn't leave any sticky residue for it being a bar soap it does what it's supposed to and it doesn't leave my skin feeling grows it's the one facial cleansing bar that actually helps me with my oil if I use this I don't have as much oil as I usually do after washing my face.
Doree L.
I felt the product did not worked for me. This is not a anti-acne product I should have brought one of the Acne Solutions cleansers line. I did felt my skin was clean and free from oil, but I still felt my skin was left a little bit of moisture. It would be better if it was a liquid form and I learn that there is. Bar soaps have a lot of germs and it’s bad to use a bar soap, specially if it’s for your face. If you like bar soaps, I recommend to lather the soap first with your hands. Do not rub the whole bar to your face because the bacteria will go to the bar soap and it will infect it. Plus, get a plastic case with a plastic lid for the soap bar. Put it inside after that one use in order to protect it from air bacteria from your bathroom.
rylo b.
This bar literally leaves my face squeeky clean and never irritates it. Feels very nice, lasts forever, when it's on your skin it feels very nice and luxurious and still lathers very easily. I would say this is by far worth the price. This bar will last me months! And I feel like it's just as fast and easy as a pump or liquid face wash.
Kaitlyn G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I’ve been using this soap as long as I can remember! My mom has been using this for our faces for years and we’ve always had good results with it! If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! Will definitely continue to be a staple of my skincare routine.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
This is my favorite cleanser for oily skin. It keeps my acne away even during hormonal changes and cycles. I’ve been using it for years and am never disappointed by Clinique skincare. I love the toner and moisturizer as well.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I’ve been using this for over 10 years. It normally purchase it at Nordstrom or Macys. It’s cheaper than buying it with the dish. I cleans my face really good. It doesn’t give me a chemical burn or make me break out.
Sari A.
Clinique is one of my favorite brands and this soap is great general cleanser. I use it on my no makeup days or when I travel because it doesn’t spill. No scent and it doesn’t leave me feeling dry. I always buy the travel size because it lasts so long.
Amosc: A.
Dalzell, SC
This product was okay. I am not saying it is bad. It just takes time to see the results i was personally looking for in my skin. Though i really loved the package it came in. I really in joyed the soap pan.