Clinique Women Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish G uploaded by Sanihe R.

BY CLINIQUE

Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish - Very Dry To Dry provides a fresh and yet thorough cleansing. Helps soften and smooth out your skin texture. With no wax fillers, ensures no residue left as well. Leaves skin feeling perfectly smooth and soft. see more...

Britta B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It cleaned my face but dried it out. The bar also got gross if it was kept in the dish and not left out to dry. The product was not worth it in my opinion even though the liquid soap is amazing. I would not buy this for any skin type.
Brianna G.
Rockwall, TX
Leaves my skin feeling so clean after I use it. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like a lot of products do. Also, I enjoy the bar and it lasts a very long time.
Sandra A.
I should have known better than to buy a bar of facial soap. I would wash my face 2x's a day and i started breaking out horribly. So i stopped using it, did feel a fresh and clean face, but i could not continue using this because it broke me out.
Lauren E.
La Verne, CA
As far as bar facial cleansing soaps are concerned, this one does a pretty decent job. It doesn't leave behind any of the residual gunk that I've experienced in the past with bar cleansers, but I didn't think it cleansed my skin as thoroughly as it could have. I sometimes have sensitive skin, which is why I went with the extra mild bar, but it might be worth trying something a wee bit less mild for better cleaning action. The dish is a must if you use a bar cleanser, as it will dissolve on you if it hangs on to any water. The dish does get a bit gross after awhile, though.
Rachel B.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this, along with Clinique toner and moisturizer, as part of my daily beauty regimen and get complimented on my complexion all the time.
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
I used this for multiple years without issue. Good option for sensitive combo skin like mine.
Casie S.
Freeport, TX
I have used Clinique facial soap for years. I really love this one. It does a great job of making your face feel fresh and clean.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
Hands down my favorite facial soap. I especially love it with the stringent and lotion.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this twice a day, every day since I was 14.
I've recently switched to the liquid form to use with my clarasonic brush.
Best facial cleanser going!
Dana M.
Radcliff, KY
I couldn't live without this product. I love it, it leaves my skin feeling clean and clear.