Clinique Women Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish G uploaded by Sanihe R.

BY CLINIQUE

Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish - Very Dry To Dry provides a fresh and yet thorough cleansing. Helps soften and smooth out your skin texture. With no wax fillers, ensures no residue left as well. Leaves skin feeling perfectly smooth and soft. see more...

Megan W.
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ
The best face wash! I've been using this face wash for over ten years, and I don't think I'd commit to much else! I don't ever worry about makeup leftovers after using this, because you can feel how clean your skin is! I would recommend this to anyone as an everyday skin cleanser!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Panama city, FL
Clinique's 3 step skin care is the only thing I use. For a long time I always used the bar soap. While I do love the bar soap, I have started using the liquid face wash now for convenience reasons. Great value and the dish makes it easy to travel with.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my face feel pretty dry after using it. I much prefer scrubs or regular cleansers I guess. It smells nice but wouldn't really be my go-to facial product in the future. Also I'm not a huge fan of soap bars in general as they slip and drop.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
Super happy with this facial wash. Suds up nicely, last a long time.its super gentle on my skin. I'm a repeat user. Price is reasonable and it seems to meet all my expectations. I highly recommend this product.
Maureen M.
Maureen M.
Avondale, AZ
I love bar soap for testing face it's good quality and worth tell money you spend too,I used it many times in the past,it a little expensive but worth it,brought it at Macy's
Sheila K.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this twice a day, every day since I was 14.
I've recently switched to the liquid form to use with my clarasonic brush.
Best facial cleanser going!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this, along with Clinique toner and moisturizer, as part of my daily beauty regimen and get complimented on my complexion all the time.
Kaloni F.
Kaloni F.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great. Never dries out my skin and leaves it feeling super clean. There is something about using bar soap that does the trick.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Texas
I love this soap for spring and summer. It doesn't dry my skin or cause irritation. One of the only foaming cleansers I can use on my face.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Collierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my body wash since my skin is so sensitive! It smells Fresh and clean ! I love the way it leaves my skin feeling. šŸ˜Š