Clinique Women Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish G uploaded by momo o.Clinique Women Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish G uploaded by Paulina A.Clinique Women Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish G uploaded by Sanihe R.

BY CLINIQUE

Facial Soap Extra Mild With Dish - Very Dry To Dry provides a fresh and yet thorough cleansing. Helps soften and smooth out your skin texture. With no wax fillers, ensures no residue left as well. Leaves skin feeling perfectly smooth and soft. see more...

Alyssa M.
I love this facial soap it ladders up well and it doesn't leave any sticky residue for it being a bar soap it does what it's supposed to and it doesn't leave my skin feeling grows it's the one facial cleansing bar that actually helps me with my oil if I use this I don't have as much oil as I usually do after washing my face.
Charisse N.
Spokane, WA
Okay so I like the idea of a soap bar- and this wash in general is my favorite. Since I’ve been using the liquid I have not ventured back. The bar is sometimes cheaper but messier. If there was a killer deal I’d consider buying, but for now I’ll stick with the liquid.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Anastasia E.
After a couple uses my acne went away (have to continuously use otherwise acne comes back). This product wasn’t too expensive but also wasn’t cheap, although I will say that you get your money’s worth and because it’s a bar of soap it’ll last for a while.
Abiu R.
Ok, bueno, el jabón no es q sea malo. Si no q, no se, no me gustan los jabones en barra, prefiero los líquidos o geles. Lo use mucho tiempo, luego cambie a la versión líquida Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild porque primero es mas mi tipo de limpiador, y 2do, es más cómodo la prensentacion, para viajar y guardar. El jabón en barra a veces para viajar tenía q meterlo en bolsitas, la humedad se acumulaba en el estuche por más q lo mantuviera limpio y tampoco es q quedaba bien se volvía mas pegaste, y aparte que SIEMPRE se partía en 2. Mi recomendación? Compren el liquido
Jenny C.
My favorite cleanser for my face!!!!! I ran out and went to get more and apparently it has been discontinued. It gave my face a really clean feel after using it and soft skin. I don’t like to use a lot of harsh cleansers so this was my go to
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
I get body acne and it gets oily sometimes. I really like it and it really helps my body prevent little breakouts. I love That it helps keep in moisture than strip it off. It lasts a long time and it is worth the price.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Great for sensitive skin! A mini bar lasts me a few months, so a great price for how long you use it for. Cleans and softens my skin and keeps my break outs on the low end. I highly recommend Clinique for all skin types!
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
I am not a fan of Bar soap for the face. I think it’s messy and it gets slimy and I do not like it. This soap is definitely mild, it lasts long, but I can’t get over the fact that it’s a bar and it’s a pain to use.
madalyn s.
clackamas
This stuff is so good!! One of my favorite brands and great for super sensitive combo skin!! I️ have been using it on and off for the last few years and forgot how great it is every time! The price is worth it and for sure a staple in collection.