Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow™ 8-Pan Palette uploaded by Katja M.Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow™ 8-Pan Palette uploaded by Anna S.Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow™ 8-Pan Palette uploaded by Payton L.
  • Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow™ 8-Pan Palette Nudes
  • Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow™ 8-Pan Palette Pinks
  • Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow™ 8-Pan Palette Greens
  • Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow™ 8-Pan Palette Greys

BY CLINIQUE

Versatile eye shadow palettes are perfect for day… amped up for night when you layer multiple shades for extra depth and dimension. Long-wearing shades are crease- and fade-resistant. Ophthalmologist tested, too.

How to Use:

• Use brush-tip side of applicator to sweep one shade across entire lid, lashline to brow bone
  • Use sponge-tip side for a more intense application. Layer and blend colour into the crease and/or along lashlines
  • For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow™ 8-Pan Palette

Start your review of Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow™ 8-Pan Palette!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I absolutely LOVE this palette! The colors are gorgeous and is the best neutral colors palette I own!" in 4 reviews
Sam E.
Review for: Nudes more...
Great variety for every day or a night out. There are shimmery shades and flat ones that are long lasting and go on great. I personally like this way more than my naked palette. Great colors for a natural look.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Greys more...
So I asked for this palette for Christmas and of course I got it! I had been looking for a neutral palette with both browns and blacks all in one place so when I traveled or even just day to day I only need one palette with a few eyeshadow singles.  For a long time I hae haad to use 2-3 palettes and quads or trios and singles to get one eyeshadow look and with this palette it gives me that convience of only needing one palette with fill singles as needed. The quality is nice, not perfect but does the job well. I also like the weight of palette and the mirror
Kristine M.
California
Review for: Nudes more...
Thank you Clinique! I love this palette. My hair and eyes are brown. This neutrals palette is prefect. Compared to other brands, it’s more matte and not as shiny/glittery, but for every day use it’s great!
Esther P.
I got this as a gift ! And I love the neutrals in this palette ! I would buy it again and i love that the packaging is white and looks clean and comes with a sponge tool which I’m not a fan of but idc
Erin C.
North Canton
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Greys more...
The all about gray palette was just not for me. Did not look good on my green eyes and they did not blend easily at all. Wish I would have picked a different palette instead. I gave this away.
Madison B.
Lubbock, TX
This palette deserves more love. It's got a huge mirror, and eight great shades. The colors have some reddish undertones, but you still get a great eye look. The shadows are creamy and go on really well (except I do get some fallout from this product). I am overall pleased with this product, but I think it could be a little more affordable. Still a really good palette that is small enough to travel with.
Yaneisi I.
Fort Myers, FL
I like how these looked swatched. Had a beautiful shimmer to it. On my eyelids, I wasn't too impressed. These are nothing different than any other neutral palettes. These lasted through my 10 hour work day (with UD primer). This would be great if you need a palette to travel without due to the mirror and brush included. If you have many palettes, you don't need this. I returned it and don't miss it.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
This palette caught my eye growing at Sephora its very pretty. I haven't purchased Clinique in a while and was very surprised how creamy, blend able and pigmented it is. I wear this frequently because it is perfect for a casual day look. Will most likely purchase this palette in other shades.
Jennifer M.
Southgate, MI
Clinique eye shadows are usually one of my favorites. I feel like the colors last without having to use a primer. They go on smoothly and layer nicely. I like the subtle colors in this palatte. The only downside is that their applicators are always very cheap and tend to rip easily. I just use my own makeup brushes
Kelly R.
Montpelier, IN
I received this eye shadow as a gift. Prior to that, I had always bought super cheap eye shadow, because hey...eye shadow is eye shadow, right?

Nope.

This shadow was way smoothr and long-lasting than anything I was using before, and I ended up throwing all of my other stuff out because I couldn't go back to it after getting used to Clinique. The colors are rich, blend flawlessly, and go well with a variety of skin tones. This is a really great mid-range makeup for those who like better quality but don't want to completely break the bank.
Anna S.
Weslaco, TX
How much do they cost? and do they last all day?

Sephora