Add a Photo

Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
I have been using this eyeliner for years in "muted brown." I prefer this color to the black shade because it is softer. I use it daily and it doesn't come off, even if I'm working out or playing sports. The brush is easy to use and capable of creating precise lines. The only downside to this product is it can get very messy inside of the container, so be sure to clean off the brush before you put it back!
Essie R.
Essie R.
June 1, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
This is super pigmented. However I have watery eyes and this would not stay put in my water line. I tried setting it with black eye show which is a trick MUA's use to keep the liner in place longer. It did not work. I gave up on putting this in my waterline. I do use this as a base for a black smokey eye and it smudges put easy and dries in place
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
Sept. 29, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
Never again. This is so drying in the compact and its time consuming. For $17, its a rip off. There are better eyeliners out in the market. I feel like this product in style is outdated. Air can easily get inside the product even if you keep it shut, where bacteria has a higher chance of growing inside. This is a waste. Never again.
Via C.
Via C.
Port Charlotte, FL
Feb. 25, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
If you have trouble
controlling liner pens you should try this system. The brush is very manageable even if your eyesight and/or hand steadiness is imperfect. It does require a dab of water but the trouble is well worth it. Clinique quality plus ease of use equals get this product.
Zaydielynn M.
Zaydielynn M.
San Diego, CA
May 15, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
Need a great eyeliner, well look no further. Clinque Water-Resisitant Eyeliner is the one. It goes on smooth and last all day. No need to reapply. It can be a little pricey but so worth it. You can find it at Macy's at the Clinique Kiosk and yes I would buy it again!
Neha P.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
March 10, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Water Resistant Eye Liners
WATER RESISTANT EYELINER aka won't budge for ANYTHING!! Best product ever and clinque is my go to makeup company because of their quality products! This eyeliner works wonders and looks amazing on all eye colors! Doesn't fade away or budge at all! Must try!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
North Olmsted
April 28, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
First off,I love clinique and all the products they have to offer.This eyeliner is a natural black that is water resistant. Also,while applying you'll find how smooth it actually go on.I wish the tub was a little larger but,for the price I can't complain
Lara E.
Lara E.
Jan. 22, 2016, 8:11 a.m.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
This was my first dive into non-stick eyeliner, and it wasn't a win at first. Took some getting used to for some precise lining but now I LOVE it! It goes smoothly right next to your lashes and doesn't move all day.
Miriam L.
Miriam L.
Ventura, CA
July 27, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Water Resistant Eye Liners
I have got to say that ever since I first started using this product, I've fallen more and more in love with how quick and easy the application process is. It truly leaves a gorgeous finish!
DEBORAH J.
DEBORAH J.
Glasgow, KY
Jan. 25, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
NOW THIS STICK'S WITH YOU ALL DAY ALL NIGHT. THE REMOVING IS MORE DIFFICULT. CLEANER WIPE'S ARE REALLY NOT USEFULL. PERSONALLY, I USE A LIGHT LOTION THEN WITH WARM WATER. IT DOES THE BEST.
laura j.
laura j.
Does this liner work well on the waterline?