Clinique Water-Resistant Eyeliner uploaded by Cher S.Clinique Water-Resistant Eyeliner uploaded by Maranda M.Clinique Water-Resistant Eyeliner uploaded by Katherine V.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does this liner work well on the waterline?5 Answers
Samantha T.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
I have been using this eyeliner for years in "muted brown." I prefer this color to the black shade because it is softer. I use it daily and it doesn't come off, even if I'm working out or playing sports. The brush is easy to use and capable of creating precise lines. The only downside to this product is it can get very messy inside of the container, so be sure to clean off the brush before you put it back!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Clinique Water-Resistant Eyeliner
I have this in 12 Muted Brown. I like that it came with its own brush but I would recommend using a professional brush to apply. Rich color that stays. I purchased this at the Clinique counter at Dillard's.
Abbie B.
Review for: Clinique Water-Resistant Eyeliner
Of all the eyeliners I have tried, this is hands down the best one. The control you can get with the paint brush makes it possible to get a very thin line. You can also control how vibrant the color is by how much water you use.
Maranda M.
Pinellas park, FL
I use this for my eyebrows. Black liner is a soft black so it works perfect for color and its water resistant so it stays on a lot longer than other products I've tried
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 11 Natural Black
This was the first clinique product that I ever returned. I hated it. I couldn't get it on my eye it was so dry. I wet it like it said and it just didn't work out. I sent it back wasn't worth it at all
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Review for: 11 Natural Black
Looks great. A bit expensive but the line of products is awesome. I like to splurge on a good one now to then and this is it I love the way it works and looks so sexy
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Review for: 11 Natural Black
On the plus side, this eyeliner will last all day. Once it's on, it doesn't move. The downer? It's hard to apply! I always seem to do a little too much water, or not quite enough. And don't even bother with the tiny flimsy brush included. Grab a full-sized angled eyeliner brush for this baby. Another plus--it lasts forever! I feel like I could scrape away at this cake day after day and never make a dent! Perfect for a soft, romantic eye look.
Kerynn H.
Virginia Beach , VA
Review for: 11 Natural Black
Perfect for a day at the beach the water resistant is one of my favorite qualities about make up products because I'm constantly by water and playing and having
Sara H.
LIC, NY
Review for: 11 Natural Black
This is just great! I mean all Clinique products are great but this, even better! I love it a ton! Will definitely recommend to anyone
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
Review for: 11 Natural Black
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on smooth. It is not overly drying or clunky looking like some eyeliners can get. It lasts about 3/4 of the day. If going out at night it needs to be reapplied.
laura j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this liner work well on the waterline?