Clinique Water-Resistant Eyeliner uploaded by Cher S.Clinique Water-Resistant Eyeliner uploaded by Maranda M.Clinique Water-Resistant Eyeliner uploaded by Katherine V.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does this liner work well on the waterline?5 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
I have been using this eyeliner for years in "muted brown." I prefer this color to the black shade because it is softer. I use it daily and it doesn't come off, even if I'm working out or playing sports. The brush is easy to use and capable of creating precise lines. The only downside to this product is it can get very messy inside of the container, so be sure to clean off the brush before you put it back!
Essie R.
Essie R.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
This is super pigmented. However I have watery eyes and this would not stay put in my water line. I tried setting it with black eye show which is a trick MUA's use to keep the liner in place longer. It did not work. I gave up on putting this in my waterline. I do use this as a base for a black smokey eye and it smudges put easy and dries in place
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
Review for: 11 Natural Black
Never again. This is so drying in the compact and its time consuming. For $17, its a rip off. There are better eyeliners out in the market. I feel like this product in style is outdated. Air can easily get inside the product even if you keep it shut, where bacteria has a higher chance of growing inside. This is a waste. Never again.
Zaydielynn M.
Zaydielynn M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 11 Natural Black
Need a great eyeliner, well look no further. Clinque Water-Resisitant Eyeliner is the one. It goes on smooth and last all day. No need to reapply. It can be a little pricey but so worth it. You can find it at Macy's at the Clinique Kiosk and yes I would buy it again!
Miriam L.
Miriam L.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Water Resistant Eye Liners
I have got to say that ever since I first started using this product, I've fallen more and more in love with how quick and easy the application process is. It truly leaves a gorgeous finish!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Grain Valley, MO
Review for: 11 Natural Black
I've used this eyeliner for more years than I care to admit! I love the ease and precision! Having the ability to build up the intensity of color is great as well.
mackenzie p.
mackenzie p.
Cold Spring, MN
Review for: 11 Natural Black
This eyeliner is great for one because it is water proof and it can be applyed very fast it goes on smooth and stays on smooth.
Sherree E.
Sherree E.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Review for: 11 Natural Black
Love this eyeliner, it definitely is waterproof, goes on well on tbe water line, a keeper to any make up addicts collection
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Water Resistant Eye Liners
This is a really good product. This eyeliner will not budget, waterproof, definitely. The brown is a beautiful shade.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Roanoke, Va
Review for: 11 Natural Black
A daily go to. Very waterproof. Defined line. Can easily th hen for dramatic purposes.
laura j.
laura j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this liner work well on the waterline?