BY CLINIQUE

A gel cleanser that quickly dissolves makeup as it refreshes and cools skin. This soothing gel-foam cleanser easily removes oils, sunscreens, and clinging makeup. Concentrated and long lasting, its formula works quickly to leave skin feeling refreshed and cool. This product is ideal for oily to very oily skin types. see more...

Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser 5 oz
  • "This product was pretty good and is effective but it really dried out my face." in 2 reviews
  • "This cleanser works really well :) I really enjoy using it ." in 1 review
  • "I normally use the Clinique bar soap face wash but this product doesn't leave your shin feeling dried out" in 1 review
  • "It leaves skin super soft and its takes off all of my makeup that i have on!" in 1 review
Jade a.
Orange , CA
I really loved this when i used it. I haven't repurchased althoug id love to. Cute packaging and gets the job done. Very soft on my skin.
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
Does exactly what it should do. Washes away the dirt without leaving anything behind. No residue. Skin is not dried out and just clean.
Jamina V.
Palmdale, CA
I absolutely love all of the Clinique products. I wear everything. This cleans ur face pretty good befit using the 3 step product
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
I liked the smell. It was however too drying for me. I didn't toss it, but I make sure to heavily moisturize after using it.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This cleanser works really well :) I really enjoy using it . It seems to clean all my pores and keeps me feeling refreshed
Bree M.
I really enjoyed this to use as a face wash. It got my pores fairly clean, but I wasn't really a fan of the smell.
Madilyn P.
Memphis, TN
This is one of my favorite facial washes. It removes dirt and makeup without over drying my skin. Great product!
Rachel J.
Watauga
Wash away jelly is really soft on my skin . Doesn’t leave anything behind . Takes off even my waterproof makeup.
Tori P.
hanna w.
This is an amazing cleanser! It leaves skin super soft and its takes off all of my makeup that i have on!