BY CLINIQUE

A gel cleanser that quickly dissolves makeup as it refreshes and cools skin. This soothing gel-foam cleanser easily removes oils, sunscreens, and clinging makeup. Concentrated and long lasting, its formula works quickly to leave skin feeling refreshed and cool. This product is ideal for oily to very oily skin types. see more...

Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser 5 oz
  • "This product was pretty good and is effective but it really dried out my face." in 2 reviews
  • "This cleanser works really well :) I really enjoy using it ." in 1 review
  • "I normally use the Clinique bar soap face wash but this product doesn't leave your shin feeling dried out" in 1 review
  • "It leaves skin super soft and its takes off all of my makeup that i have on!" in 1 review
Kori H.
I love Clinique. My mom always wore it when I was a child and it has stuck with me. Not only do they have quality products such as this make up remover but they also come at a decent price for the best stuff.
Samantha B.
This is the first time I have used this product. I got it because I couldn’t find a face wash that was for oily skin that didn’t try my skin out and make it flake. This product doesn’t make my skin dry out, but it keeps it from getting oily. I will continue to use this product for a while.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I'm not really a fan of the texture of this gel. I feel it is hard to work with. I'm not a fan of the scent, either. It does make my face feel clean and fresh, though, so it is great in that aspect. I also like the packaging. It's very classic and definitely screams "Clinique" branding.
Jaqueline P.
Virginia
When I walked into sephora I had no idea what brand o wanted to use to help clear my skin. This product really helped to meet my expectations at first I didn't like it and then as time went by it became my best friend and I use it everyday
Ashley L.
Hudson
It was over priced for what it was. My skin didn't feel very clean after using and further measure was needed to remove residue it didn't clean itself. I usually like this brand but wouldn't recommend this cleanser.
Kayla D.
Statesboro, GA
Best product ever!! I absolutely love Clinique and how it sensitive it is for my skin but hands down the best product. I have combination skin with acne scars and this is awesome! Helped maintain my skin
Laurie-Ann M.
This is my all-time favorite cleanser. It takes off all my makeup, doesn't burn my eyes, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Best of all, it does not break me out. If anything, my skin has greatly improved since I began using it.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
I love this cleanser!!! It doesn't leave your face all dry and crackly afterwards it just makes your face feel very clean and fresh feeling! I love Clinique because they always have the best products! Definitely recommend!
Tanya V.
Acworth, GA
I only had a sample size, but it left my face feeling very clean and tight, not in a bad drying way, but in a good way. I did have to use a moisturizer afterwards, but I have to mositurize after any face washing.
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
This product come in a 3 step set and it makes my face feel clean and soft. I use the set for combo skin so it doesn't dry my skin out nor make it feel greasy.